PDA

View Full Version : Turn Pause OFF!!!! HELP!

Occy84
03-19-2006, 03:50 AM
Guys i've just bought the game... and just installed the 1.4b patch. But i'm having a big problem... the game loads, and I go into my career path and then it loads the mission... however when the mission is loaded it just shows me the Hud of the sub with all your boarder items and a blank screen which just says " Game Paused" Now the problem is that I cannot un-pause the bloody thing! Everytime i click on pause or press the pause button it unpauses for about .0001 of a second and then stays on pause.... help please

Occy84
03-19-2006, 03:50 AM
Guys i've just bought the game... and just installed the 1.4b patch. But i'm having a big problem... the game loads, and I go into my career path and then it loads the mission... however when the mission is loaded it just shows me the Hud of the sub with all your boarder items and a blank screen which just says " Game Paused" Now the problem is that I cannot un-pause the bloody thing! Everytime i click on pause or press the pause button it unpauses for about .0001 of a second and then stays on pause.... help please

con20or
03-19-2006, 03:54 AM
Are you using SH3 commander?

If you are you might have the time compression settings set for '0' for a certain event if you are you'll have to change that.

if you arent try pressing the + key on your number pad, that should increase time compression. pressing pause doesnt unpause the game, i dont think..

Blue_Ninja63
03-19-2006, 10:43 AM
The delete key pauses and unpauses the game. However, this sounds like an installation problem as the mission loads and is immediately in pause. I haven't personally run into this problem myself as I only play career mode. Let me know what mods you have installed and I may be able to offer more help if the suggestion above doesn't work.

regards,

Sergeant_Uhanov
03-19-2006, 11:23 AM
check your main or basic .cfg files (i forgot which exactly). there might be no Time compression part at all. if there is no such part, copy it from some correct file

Foehammer-1
03-19-2006, 01:30 PM
Forgot where it was, but there is a CFG file that says i THINK real (or true) time. There is either a 0 or 1 beside it. If you have 0, change it to 1 or vice versa.. should help. I had the same problem

HW3
03-20-2006, 06:49 AM
It is the main Cfg file.

bqueton
03-20-2006, 05:58 PM
I have been having this same problem. I just found a quick fix.

Inside the "Config Folder" at c:/mydocuments/sh3/data/confg
I deleted all files. The game no longer starts in "pause" mode but I do have a random explosion sound on my own sub (still searching the forums on how to solve that problem), but the game is now playable.

T-III
03-20-2006, 09:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now the problem is that I cannot un-pause the bloody thing! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, are you British?