PDA

View Full Version : why is playing with altair's oufit so much more fun?

SPYQC
06-11-2011, 09:41 PM
ive just decided to unlock it for brotherhood via Uplay and it just feels so much more assassin like. maybe its because its so iconic, but its also so simple and smooth looking. i want to play AC1 now considering i didnt even played it all

SPYQC
06-11-2011, 09:41 PM
ive just decided to unlock it for brotherhood via Uplay and it just feels so much more assassin like. maybe its because its so iconic, but its also so simple and smooth looking. i want to play AC1 now considering i didnt even played it all

albertwesker22
06-11-2011, 09:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SPYQC:
ive just decided to unlock it for brotherhood via Uplay and it just feels so much more assassin like. maybe its because its so iconic, but its also so simple and smooth looking. i want to play AC1 now considering i didnt even played it all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You won't regret it. Just remember that it doesn't have flash of AC 2 and Brotherhood, but it more than makes up for it with Uniquness that is missing from AC 2.

kriegerdesgottes
06-11-2011, 09:55 PM
I love Altair's outfit but I have to admit I prefer Ezio's ACII suit to any other.

cless711
06-11-2011, 09:56 PM
I think anyone who has played the other Assassins Creed should experience AC1 at least once. :P

Moultonborough
06-11-2011, 10:03 PM
I recently did that with Brotherhood. Although I can't stand Altair I thought it would be cool to fight with his robes as it looked better. What I found interesting about it is watching your health go up every time you buy armor but Ezio never changes. AC is a good game repetitive very much so but the last few hours make up for it have fun.

SPYQC
06-11-2011, 10:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
I love Altair's outfit but I have to admit I prefer Ezio's ACII suit to any other. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i already played it years ago, but i didnt know what i was doing. i know all the story of it, but i feel like playing it through for myself since i never owned the game. but im gonna need to find it real cheap since i just bought brotherhood for 19,99$ New. hard to beat that lol.

kriegerdesgottes
06-11-2011, 10:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cless711:
I think anyone who has played the other Assassins Creed should experience AC1 at least once. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll get no argument from me on that one. I loved the first game.