PDA

View Full Version : I've Got ****ed off with this DRM

Altair2killer
03-17-2010, 06:53 AM
Alright i know if this topic about DRM has been discussed by most of us but i just want to say if i am really got ****ed of with this DRM style.

i am a fans of assassin's creed and i always buying all ubisoft games product with REAL money and not piracy, but when this game has been bought i just realized if it needs a constant internet connection to play this game, yeah... i don't read minimum requirement because i think this game was single player and if it needs an authentication from internet it just needed for activating a product key right?

but WTH is this? i don't have a constant internet connection at my home, i just can online from my office, i don't use an internet connection at my home because my children still a little kid and i don't want them to go trough internet all the time.

i just want to say to ubisoft, i am really disappointed with you, and i will never buy a game from ubisoft again if you still like this... i just uninstalled this game from my system and throw Assassin's creed 2 DVD from the window. i bought this game with $59 and right now useless. i am really - really angry with this Bull**** DRM.

Forgive me if my english was bad and has a bad language.

Altair2killer
03-17-2010, 06:53 AM
Alright i know if this topic about DRM has been discussed by most of us but i just want to say if i am really got ****ed of with this DRM style.

i am a fans of assassin's creed and i always buying all ubisoft games product with REAL money and not piracy, but when this game has been bought i just realized if it needs a constant internet connection to play this game, yeah... i don't read minimum requirement because i think this game was single player and if it needs an authentication from internet it just needed for activating a product key right?

but WTH is this? i don't have a constant internet connection at my home, i just can online from my office, i don't use an internet connection at my home because my children still a little kid and i don't want them to go trough internet all the time.

i just want to say to ubisoft, i am really disappointed with you, and i will never buy a game from ubisoft again if you still like this... i just uninstalled this game from my system and throw Assassin's creed 2 DVD from the window. i bought this game with $59 and right now useless. i am really - really angry with this Bull**** DRM.

Forgive me if my english was bad and has a bad language.

kleaneasy
03-17-2010, 07:56 AM
There are already threads discussing this very topic, please post in an existing thread. Thanks