PDA

View Full Version : First Few Soundtracks to Revelations

Sarari
10-22-2011, 03:22 PM
First soundtrack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOZ5YrgFloc&feature=related)
Second sountrack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDq9qva0n1Q&feature=related)

Just a few videos I found on youtube. Hope you guys enjoy

Sarari
10-22-2011, 03:22 PM
First soundtrack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOZ5YrgFloc&feature=related)
Second sountrack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDq9qva0n1Q&feature=related)

Just a few videos I found on youtube. Hope you guys enjoy

phoenix-force411
10-22-2011, 03:25 PM
These songs are heard in the Multiplayer Beta too! The first one is at the end of a match and the E3 demo. The second one is within the multiplayer matches! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Sarari
10-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Yea! Haha I love them.

Sarari
10-22-2011, 03:48 PM
There are 2 more but one of them is Dunes of Death which is originally from AC1 and the other was really boring and monotonous.

cless711
10-22-2011, 04:51 PM
I hope they didn't forget Access the animus. Would be fine if they didn't add it but would be awesome if they did!

Sarari
10-22-2011, 04:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cless711:
I hope they didn't forget Access the animus. Would be fine if they didn't add it but would be awesome if they did! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's definitely something they won't forget to add. It's been there since AC2. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-22-2011, 05:14 PM
The first one is from the beta... Love it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Sarari
10-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Hahahaha who doesn't?????? I'm expecting the soundtrack to be incredible http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifDDD

ace3001
10-22-2011, 10:40 PM
Love the first one. Can't wait to hear the complete one with Madeline's vocals. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

worsecuve
10-22-2011, 10:49 PM
I think the first one is the new opening song or the new "Ezios family".

Sarari
10-22-2011, 11:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by worsecuve:
I think the first one is the new opening song or the new "Ezios family". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL I wonder what the opening is in Revelations, cause (SPOILER) it begins when he starts fighting the Ottomans.

Jexx21
10-22-2011, 11:12 PM
My top three game series always have awesome soundtracks..

Sarari
10-22-2011, 11:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
My top three game series always have awesome soundtracks.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
^This, but a lot of Brotherhood soundtracks sounded the same.

Jexx21
10-22-2011, 11:19 PM
Actually, AC2 had far many similar soundtracks than ACB. ACB's soundtrack was smaller than AC2's, but a lot of AC2's songs were repetitive.

ACB's soundtrack actually had more unique tracks in it than AC2 did :P

Sarari
10-22-2011, 11:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Actually, AC2 had far many similar soundtracks than ACB. ACB's soundtrack was smaller than AC2's, but a lot of AC2's songs were repetitive.

ACB's soundtrack actually had more unique tracks in it than AC2 did :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
AC2 I have to say had the most depressing songs. AC1 had the most diverse, and ACB had I think 3-4 songs that sounded exactly the same but each for a different occasion.

Also, they over used a few tracks in some cut scenes. They could'v used different ones. Same goes with AC2 every time Ezio completed a task in Venice.

Jexx21
10-22-2011, 11:39 PM
ACtually, I just loaded up the soundtrack on iTunes from the Soundtrack that I got with the Digital deluxe edition. Each of them have different beginnings and I'm listening through them now.

I think that you are just projecting the disappointment you had for ACB onto every aspect of ACB. Much like I do opposite in some cases.

EDIT: I don't even remember any songs from AC1 and I just got off from playing it an hour ago. AC1's music was actually pretty unmemorable for me.

Sarari
10-22-2011, 11:47 PM
ACtually, I just loaded up the soundtrack on iTunes from the Soundtrack that I got with the Digital deluxe edition. Each of them have different beginnings and I'm listening through them now.

I think that you are just projecting the disappointment you had for ACB onto every aspect of ACB. Much like I do opposite in some cases.

EDIT: I don't even remember any songs from AC1 and I just got off from playing it an hour ago. AC1's music was actually pretty unmemorable for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The music was put in very quiet in AC1 in general. The music is actually very spiritual.

And yes I have to admit, and I'm going full out when I say this, I was deeply and unexplainably disappointed in ACB. I don't want to sound cruel when I say anything for future references but I felt like it was a screw up and turned the whole franchise around.

You can all disagree with me as much as you want but that won't change the way I feel about it. Truthfully, no AC game will bring back the feeling I had of playing AC1. It was truly amazing.

Btw, Jexx. Listen to the song "City of Jerusalem" but listen to the whole thing. You'll enjoy it very much http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jexx21
10-22-2011, 11:49 PM
I remember the feeling I got when playing AC1.

'Boy this is so fun! But it sure is boring.'

I was so conflicted about it. AC2 and ACB sealed it as a favorite game series for me, ACB in particular.

Sarari
10-22-2011, 11:53 PM
Yea. AC1 didn't have much to do after you beat it. It was just there. I mean, Ubisoft did an incredible job for their first AC game, no doubt about that.

AC2 did make me feel like the game was improving in some aspects. But my favorite feeling AC2 gave me was the feeling of mystery and emptiness. From the glyphs, to the truth video, to the conspiracy of the templar order.

ACB didn't give any new feeling to the game. If it did, it was just negative ones.

Jexx21
10-22-2011, 11:56 PM
You didn't feel the thrill of returning a city to glory? To raising up the influence of the Assassins?

Of getting the thrill of commanding your own recruits? Not even the thrill of jumping off of the Castelo and using a parachute?

God, I loved ACB. You should really replay it, you may change your mind.

EDIT: And I felt bored during the story of AC1.. it was actually a pretty generic story and the only thrill was at the end of the game.

Sarari
10-23-2011, 12:01 AM
You didn't feel the thrill of returning a city to glory? To raising up the influence of the Assassins?

Of getting the thrill of commanding your own recruits? Not even the thrill of jumping off of the Castelo and using a parachute?

God, I loved ACB. You should really replay it, you may change your mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
OMG where to begin with this :P

jumping off of the Castelo was just especially at night.

Returning the city to glory, I didn't feel anything at all. All it felt like were shopping quests. And destroying the Borgia toweres got boring and repetitive. Even after doing all this, after giving the city glory again, I myself felt nothing but disappointment.

Recruiting your assassins and ranking them didn't feel like anything either. Every time they got ranked I was like 'Oh cool...'. There was no sound affect that made you feel accomplished. With just a click of a button they were ranked.

Commanding felt cool for about 5 minutes but after that I never used them. There was no need for them, since I can take down an army within 15 seconds.

Overall, ACB didn't give an accomplished feeling after doing many tasks the game has given us. I cannot stress that enough.

Jexx21
10-23-2011, 12:18 AM
It didn't give YOU an accomplished feeling anyway.

And the truth is the people who don't think ACB is the best are actually a minority among the people who buy the AC series.

Most players think that ACB was the best, and I agree with that aspect. But I pretty much know that ACR will top ACB by a landslide.

Also, the only think I ever felt really accomplished about in AC2 was rebuilding Monterigionni. When that was destroyed in ACB I felt sad, and also had reasons to tear down Cesare. In fact, if Cesare never attacked Monterigionni, Ezio may of not of gone to Rome to fight him, and the whole war would of turned out differently, most likely with the Templars winning.

To me, AC1 was a redemption story. Altiar did wrong, and he had to redeem himself and prove his worth.

AC2 was a revenge story. His father and brothers were killed unjustly, and he wanted to avenge his father by killing the men on the list. At the end, he decided that revenge wasn't what he really wanted, and spared Rodrigo.

ACB was a revolution story. He first went after Cesare to avenge Mario, but ultimately decided to build up Rome again and encourage the citizens to fight against the Borgia and revolt.

ACR is a story of revelations :P

SleezeRocker
10-23-2011, 12:25 AM
Awesome! I love the second track! gets me pumped to play!

Sarari
10-23-2011, 08:54 AM
Jexx, you're right about what the story is about in each of those games. But each one had a different feel for something every time you got something done. Weather it's collecting a flag, syncing a view point, or renovating/helping citizens.

AC1 gave that joyful feeling and accomplished song every time you did a view point, got flags, etc.

AC2 gave that depressed dark feeling for the view points. But when you collected the feathers, the screen just got brighter. Even though I didn't feel as accomplished, it still fit the game perfectly and loved it.

ACB was a repeat of AC2 sound affects. Sometimes it didn't even have any sound affects . An example is when you rank your assassin. And when you rank them to master assassin it was the same thing every time.

But anyways on to Revelations :P

I think Revelations is gonna be the best out of all of them story telling wise. I can't wait to see what happens to Desmond and Altair the most though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jexx21
10-23-2011, 09:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
Jexx, you're right about what the story is about in each of those games. But each one had a different feel for something every time you got something done. Weather it's collecting a flag, syncing a view point, or renovating/helping citizens.

AC1 gave that joyful feeling and accomplished song every time you did a view point, got flags, etc.

AC2 gave that depressed dark feeling for the view points. But when you collected the feathers, the screen just got brighter. Even though I didn't feel as accomplished, it still fit the game perfectly and loved it.

ACB was a repeat of AC2 sound affects. Sometimes it didn't even have any sound affects . An example is when you rank your assassin. And when you rank them to master assassin it was the same thing every time.

But anyways on to Revelations :P

I think Revelations is gonna be the best out of all of them story telling wise. I can't wait to see what happens to Desmond and Altair the most though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for me the feeling of getting a viewpoint or a flag or a feather is the same in all three games.

Sarari
10-23-2011, 09:06 AM
Ughhhh I'm done arguing lol. You win :P

Jexx21
10-23-2011, 09:08 AM
and there were sound effects when you leveled up an Assassin...

dewgel
10-23-2011, 09:38 AM
If Ezio's family does not play at one point in this game, I'm going to be gutted. It's such a tradition.

Saying that, Ezio's family was only ever played when his family were about. ACR has a new setting, that song was a renaissance italian type of jingle to it.

Sarari
10-23-2011, 11:14 AM
Yea that's definitely something they're gonna play. It might be remixed a bit though.