PDA

View Full Version : AC:II assassin's base

jacob1996to2007
10-04-2010, 08:14 AM
could the base in ac:2 be the auditore pallazo from florence, i came about this theroy because people had said that they were in florence and in AC:B they go to the villa sanctuary in monterggioni so it could be connected http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif (sorry if my spelling is bad lol)

BK-110
10-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Well, at the end of ACII they say that they'll travel to a "cabin up north". That doesn't sound like they mean Monteriggioni, although we don't know. But if they really were in Florence, then something must've caused them to change direction, as Monteriggioni is south of Florence.

Red_K
10-04-2010, 08:53 AM
The Abstergo company in AC was somewhere in the States and in AC:II Lucy drove you to the hidout so I'm asuming that the cobin to the north is somewhere nort in North America.

extrememuffin
10-04-2010, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Red_K:
The Abstergo company in AC was somewhere in the States and in AC:II Lucy drove you to the hidout so I'm asuming that the cobin to the north is somewhere nort in North America.

why do you think its in the states?

PlagueDoctor357
10-04-2010, 08:57 AM
Most people on this forum believe they're in Italy somewhere because of the buildings outside.

Red_K
10-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by extrememuffin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Red_K:

why do you think its in the states? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I beleive it's in the states because if you notice the number plate on Lucy's car it is not an Italian based plate nor is it British, that is what my reasoning is based upon.

Rogue_Knight14
10-04-2010, 09:57 AM
It could be in Canada, as Ubisoft is a Canadian based company. And "cabin in the north" just screams Canada to me.

Pavan_NL
10-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Both the Abstergo and the assassin hideout garage had Italian signs, so I guess it's safe to say both are in Italy.

In response to the OP, well I guess it could be the palazzo Auditore, but I doubt if it ever will be revealed.

Xanatos2007
10-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Let's just say it's fourth-dimensional.

extrememuffin
10-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Red_K:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by extrememuffin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Red_K:

why do you think its in the states? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I beleive it's in the states because if you notice the number plate on Lucy's car it is not an Italian based plate nor is it British, that is what my reasoning is based upon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm i never thought about the licens plate ill have to check that out.

It would be cool if it was in canada and its not that bad of an idea since its made by Ubisoft Montreal. although i belive that they will end up in Italy since we have seen the screen shot of the villa

mustangmaniak20
10-04-2010, 12:01 PM
I dont really get it. In AC1 the skyline is filled with skyscrapers and everyone speaks English.IN AC 2 everyone still speaks English.I think that in the AC 2 hideout with the florentine skyline is just a silly detail which the developers were too busy to attend so they just put some buildings from florence in there.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

AnthonyA85
10-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Besides, it's already been proven (through screenshots) that their hideout in ACB will be the Assassins Volt that was once under Ezio's villa, so i'm pretty sure in AC1 and 2, they were in Florence, or somewhere round about there, i originally thought they were in the states too, but then i noticed where the hideout will be in ACB, and unless Desmond and co fly to italy from the US, then they'd have to have been in italy the whole time.

Ultimate_Night
10-04-2010, 02:31 PM
My thinking is that Abstergo is in the US because of the US newsletters, but then Assassin's Creed II's hideout appears to be in Italy, along with the assassins in Monteriggioni in ACB. Could it be a developer oversight?

Account_Deleted
10-04-2010, 02:35 PM
alot of people have diffrent theories to you answer

some say : US
others : Italy

for me i'm fine with chooseing italy cause of the monteriggioni picutre

just wonderin
@BK-110 , why do you say " something caused them to changed direction" ???

edit:@Red_k
another thing with the drivers plates could be the assassins trying to cover up their tracks
it's know for assassins in modern day cultre to steal local driver plates so they can't leave any links back to themselves http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

extrememuffin
10-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
edit:@Red_k
another thing with the drivers plates could be the assassins trying to cover up their tracks
it's know for assassins in modern day cultre to steal local driver plates so they can't leave any links back to themselves http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

If lucy did steal a license plate to hide there tracks then it still doesnt solve the mystery about where they are because they would of stolen the license plate from the country they were in or else it would stand out to much. so if they are/were in the states then they would of stolen a US license plate

EvolutionIXMR
10-07-2010, 12:51 PM
"Nothing is T

They are in Italy.

Go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oflun48QX4
Fast foward to 6:52, fullscreen it, and make sure it's on 720p setting.

You can clearly see that the car they get into has a European License Plate.
Also, at 6:59, you will notice that there is a sign on the ceiling of the garage that reads "USCITA" with an arrow.
Translating it in Italian means "Exit".
At 7:34 there is a sign that reads, "02 Sezione".
That translates from Italian to "Section 02".