PDA

View Full Version : were can I download the controles for this game ?

jamieuk23
08-12-2006, 01:04 PM
Hi I am wanting to configure this game wiht my 360 game pad, but I am unable to find the controles for the game.

Any ideas were I can find all the controles ?

thanks !

jamieuk23
08-12-2006, 01:04 PM
Hi I am wanting to configure this game wiht my 360 game pad, but I am unable to find the controles for the game.

thanks !

WWMaxGunz
08-12-2006, 02:37 PM
Find the Hardware Setup on the main screen, go to Inputs and also look for the Controls to
get at the keys and bottom of that is HOTAS assignments. For some extras you need to go
into the config or get a user made utility like Fool_Trottles configurator. Someone else
will have to give you a link or search out Bearcats Sturmovik Essentials thread with all
the links though some are now dead.

Bearcat99
08-15-2006, 07:35 AM
Get a joystick.....

Bearcat99
08-15-2006, 11:05 AM
I actually fixed a lot of those links.... you might also want to go here:C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles and look for a PDF titled controls.

Platypus_1.JaVA
08-20-2006, 05:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bearcat99:
Get a joystick..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is right, a Joystick doesn't cost much these days and greatly increases the imersion and joy in this game.

heywooood
08-20-2006, 09:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamieuk23:

thanks ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

flightsim = joystick...period.