PDA

View Full Version : WILL WE EVER SEE NEW WEAPONS?

agent_gully
06-25-2007, 03:53 AM
First off, Rainbow Six Vegas is a hell of a game. My only grip is that we need more weapons and gadgets to make the game more diverse. In GRAW2 there are a slew op weapons to choose from but RSV lacks. Can someone explain why developers won't give us me weapons? It is licensing? Why is it we can get such assortment of weapons in GRAW but not in RSV. Please explain, if we knew why we wouldn't ask so often.

agent_gully
06-25-2007, 03:53 AM
First off, Rainbow Six Vegas is a hell of a game. My only grip is that we need more weapons and gadgets to make the game more diverse. In GRAW2 there are a slew op weapons to choose from but RSV lacks. Can someone explain why developers won't give us me weapons? It is licensing? Why is it we can get such assortment of weapons in GRAW but not in RSV. Please explain, if we knew why we wouldn't ask so often.

PowerAnimalx
06-25-2007, 06:46 AM
What this game needs is a sword.

And a chainsaw.

And the ability to teleport and turn into a cloud of smoke.

It also needs a jump button, 2 kinds of grenades that stick to people and some sort of hover vehicle.

I'm just throwing that stuff out there for ubi to consider for a download. And maybe guys you should make some of the weapons shoot 100% straight and have no recoil?

and also add melee.

Mr.Hanky2005
06-25-2007, 08:01 AM
Did you really need to start a new thread?

EGxMgsRbx
06-25-2007, 08:18 AM
Yeah Fox needs to make a sticky saying that there are no new weapons coming.

sugarbear420
06-25-2007, 05:11 PM
if you wanna teleport and turn into smoke go play shadowrun this game tries to be realistic

Mr.Hanky2005
06-25-2007, 05:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sugarbear420:
if you wanna teleport and turn into smoke go play shadowrun this game tries to be realistic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe he was being sarcastic.

Welcome to the forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Lord_DA
06-25-2007, 09:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PowerAnimalx:
What this game needs is a sword.

And a chainsaw.

And the ability to teleport and turn into a cloud of smoke.

It also needs a jump button, 2 kinds of grenades that stick to people and some sort of hover vehicle.

I'm just throwing that stuff out there for ubi to consider for a download. And maybe guys you should make some of the weapons shoot 100% straight and have no recoil?

and also add melee. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Forget that, we need uber ninja stealth like powers and the ability to stealth kill and hang to ceilings!

External_Light
06-25-2007, 11:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sugarbear420:
if you wanna teleport and turn into smoke go play shadowrun this game tries to be realistic </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif