PDA

View Full Version : please help-the truth

Brett225
04-18-2011, 09:39 AM
New at this and trying to figure out how to find Subject 16. I found a youtube of cluster 1 and went to that spot (colosseum) and saw the writing but when I went to database there was no option for "the truth." What am I missing, do I need to do something else first? thanks and sorry for the stupidity

Brett225
04-18-2011, 09:39 AM
New at this and trying to figure out how to find Subject 16. I found a youtube of cluster 1 and went to that spot (colosseum) and saw the writing but when I went to database there was no option for "the truth." What am I missing, do I need to do something else first? thanks and sorry for the stupidity

Abeonis
04-18-2011, 10:54 AM
You need to unlock and complete all ten Clusters.

Ureh
04-18-2011, 01:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brett225:
New at this and trying to figure out how to find Subject 16. I found a youtube of cluster 1 and went to that spot (colosseum) and saw the writing but when I went to database there was no option for "the truth." What am I missing, do I need to do something else first? thanks and sorry for the stupidity </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In order to access the Cluster, you need to be touching the Glyph while Eagle Vision is activated. In order to reach most of the Glyphs you'll need to hang off a ledge, align yourself with the Glyph, release grip, then quickly catch back. There will be an invisible ledge that you can grab onto.

If you've already tried this then maybe someone else might know what the situation is.

El_Sjietah
04-18-2011, 03:39 PM
And the "glyphs" aren't really glyphs in ACB.

They're those big shiny holes in certain buildings (like the colosseum), that you can only see in eagle vision.