PDA

View Full Version : New GRAW 2 DLC.....

XxRTEKxX
07-01-2007, 02:10 PM
I doubt we will get new content. The Dev's are probably satisfied with giving us half assed old stuff. They are probably busy working on new games, and not even concerned with GRAW 2 anymore.

I stopped playing the game along time ago, gets boring when new games come out, and GRAW doesn't have anything new added to it to make it fun anymore. Throwback Map Pack was cool, but that is all stuff we have seen before. Nothing new there.

IF ANY OF YOU DEV'S READ THIS LISTEN UP......SELL US SOME GOOD, NEW, FRESH AND I MEAN BEYOND GOOD DLC OR YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE ALOT OF GAMERS TO OTHER GAMES.

Rogue Warriors, COD 4.

America's Army, if it's being made by RedStorm, then I'm not buying it. They will probably give us old maps from the first AA and say "HERE YOU GO" "NEW THROWBACK MAPS".

XxRTEKxX
07-01-2007, 02:10 PM
I doubt we will get new content. The Dev's are probably satisfied with giving us half assed old stuff. They are probably busy working on new games, and not even concerned with GRAW 2 anymore.

I stopped playing the game along time ago, gets boring when new games come out, and GRAW doesn't have anything new added to it to make it fun anymore. Throwback Map Pack was cool, but that is all stuff we have seen before. Nothing new there.

IF ANY OF YOU DEV'S READ THIS LISTEN UP......SELL US SOME GOOD, NEW, FRESH AND I MEAN BEYOND GOOD DLC OR YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE ALOT OF GAMERS TO OTHER GAMES.

Rogue Warriors, COD 4.

America's Army, if it's being made by RedStorm, then I'm not buying it. They will probably give us old maps from the first AA and say "HERE YOU GO" "NEW THROWBACK MAPS".

BS PALADIN
07-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Id be reasonably confident we'll see another DLC of some sort.

Personally id love another throwback map pack. But with a better choice of maps this time. Lost convoy, ghost village, aral sea and training would be awesome. Even maps like rocky cove, shipping prot sunset or wharf from GRAW. Id rather play them than another version of locks, headquarters or shoreline. Give me foilage i can pass through or use as cover. Concrete impassable bushes aint my thing. I like my bushes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

BS PALADIN
07-02-2007, 04:42 AM
Just read that the R6V new DLC will be free. Sure as hell hope the next GRAW 2 DLC will be free as well.

TooFunk
07-02-2007, 12:27 PM
What happend to campaign maps? Why all these team shooter maps? Besides UBI is coming out with same old maps... they've been doing that for past 10 years. 2 same games (R6 and GR) with new generation graphics,some new story lines and new gets. Nothing original there UBI.

S7 Bullet
07-02-2007, 09:07 PM
Well i'll say this, if they come out with another so called through back or even re did maps, i'm through with this series. Remapping old maps is not fun and it can't be hard to remap an old map, let alone cost me 12$ for. Now if its new maps i'll pay but not redid maps or old maps. they better come up with new maps, and please put a patch out for the bushes, i mean a bullet not going through a leaf is not cool.

xDIRTY_H4RRYx
07-05-2007, 04:08 AM
Sounds like Ubi need to release both a throwback and a new dlc pack else the OGR players will bemoan the lost days of glory and the newer players (see above) will be whining about what they consider to be lazy regurgitations of old maps. For what it's worth it seems to me that most people who moan about the re-releasing of old maps never played the old GR games anyway - hence these maps are effectively 'new' maps anyway for them. Most of the people who have played the old maps seem to favour them over the new. Personally, I'm loving the more 'open' style of maps like Mountain Falls and would gladly shell out a few bob for some more in this style - unless Ubi want to make my festive season and release a free gift pack, lol.