PDA

View Full Version : Trying to understand how to place Mines in a Mod.

Sir_Kyngston
05-05-2005, 06:25 PM
I have been trying to use the "Find" tab to search for a discussion on the topic of Mines. During the course of searching it goes to a default page which states. "Unable to process your request". I even did an advanced search on the topic. Still I get the same message. I think the Web Site owner needs to fix this
ASAP. Anyway, I have tried to place mines in my Missions that I have been working on. I have been unable to do this. I have look through the .pdf file on "How to use the Mission Editor" . On the topic of Mines. It doesn't give a walk through on the topic to understand how it works. Nor are there any other Missions that use Mines in them. I was hoping that someone has had time to figure this one out, and could share the information with me. I am enjoying the game but building missions has become a pain in the butt, and stressful. Thanks for any help on this topic.

(To the Wibesite Onwer) P.S. I spent two hours searching the forum, and found one topic on Mines. I wish I had three days off from work. That would be great! So I can search page by page in the forum for more topics on Mines.

Sir_Kyngston
05-05-2005, 06:25 PM
I have been trying to use the "Find" tab to search for a discussion on the topic of Mines. During the course of searching it goes to a default page which states. "Unable to process your request". I even did an advanced search on the topic. Still I get the same message. I think the Web Site owner needs to fix this
ASAP. Anyway, I have tried to place mines in my Missions that I have been working on. I have been unable to do this. I have look through the .pdf file on "How to use the Mission Editor" . On the topic of Mines. It doesn't give a walk through on the topic to understand how it works. Nor are there any other Missions that use Mines in them. I was hoping that someone has had time to figure this one out, and could share the information with me. I am enjoying the game but building missions has become a pain in the butt, and stressful. Thanks for any help on this topic.

(To the Wibesite Onwer) P.S. I spent two hours searching the forum, and found one topic on Mines. I wish I had three days off from work. That would be great! So I can search page by page in the forum for more topics on Mines.

Lovo_Kasistan
05-05-2005, 06:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sir_Kyngston:
Nor are there any other Missions that use Mines in them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You could open the campaign and look at Scapa Flow, they have mines there.

Each waypoint you will give to the mine marker will represent a single mine.

But beware, they won't work if you don't use 1.2. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif