PDA

View Full Version : *possible spoiler* Leonardo question ?

Shokurai
11-18-2009, 01:42 PM
ok i have already left my mother and sister at my uncle's house been trained , and headed off to Tuscany, question i have is, i picked up two codex's, i have tried to drop them off at Leonardo Da Vinci's house. In the city you start in, i think it's florence, but i can't open the door ?

basic question do i just wait longer and as the story unfolds i will be meet with leonardo, and drop off the codex's ?

Shokurai
11-18-2009, 01:42 PM
ok i have already left my mother and sister at my uncle's house been trained , and headed off to Tuscany, question i have is, i picked up two codex's, i have tried to drop them off at Leonardo Da Vinci's house. In the city you start in, i think it's florence, but i can't open the door ?

basic question do i just wait longer and as the story unfolds i will be meet with leonardo, and drop off the codex's ?

Crash_Plague
11-18-2009, 06:04 PM
After a certain point, Leonardo will get a symbol on your map (a big "L"), at which point you can visit him and decode any codex pages you find. But just so you know, the pages you find on your own only have text in them. Pages which give you designs for new hidden blades and other things like that are given to you by story characters.

But hint hint for you guys, find as many codex pages as you can, get them dechiphered, and they will be on your wall at the villa.

Try going into Eagle Vision before trying to re-arrange the puzzle. That's all I'm gonna give you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Shokurai
11-18-2009, 06:15 PM
great thanks so much, that's all i wanted to know if i was doing something wrong or not lol, i will figure it out, thanks again