PDA

View Full Version : Wiki or fansite for online community?

luth411
11-22-2010, 10:02 AM
Has anyone found a decent compilation of information such as levels for perks/abilities/streaks and the various challenges/bonuses awarded in multiplayer? There's a wiki for the game but it's fairly outdated.

I know the information is conveniently located in the multiplayer game menus, but there are times where I want to reference them (like now at work haha).

Please let me know if you've had any luck with information current with the live version (not beta). Thanks.

luth411
11-22-2010, 10:02 AM
Has anyone found a decent compilation of information such as levels for perks/abilities/streaks and the various challenges/bonuses awarded in multiplayer? There's a wiki for the game but it's fairly outdated.

I know the information is conveniently located in the multiplayer game menus, but there are times where I want to reference them (like now at work haha).

Please let me know if you've had any luck with information current with the live version (not beta). Thanks.

MrLaneFox
11-22-2010, 10:55 AM
the game is brand new, the content has not yet been added.

you could always be a good sport and contribute to the community yourself by adding those descriptions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

CourtJestGaming
11-22-2010, 11:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mpagano411:

Please let me know if you've had any luck with information current with the live version (not beta). Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking about opening up a Fan Page/Community website myself when the game was publically released, but for me the problem right now is I don't get to spend much time online with the exception of most weekends right now as I've been busy with work.

But I've done them in the past with success and large MMOs, so the idea is still floating about in my head.

I guess I could always make a poll on the forums here as well for feedback, problem is, something tells me that alot of the actual game community, don't know about the forums or read them. So it may be a minor player base that visits here to begin with.

I'll think on it I guess today and flesh out some layouts/ideas