PDA

View Full Version : Preferred 190 for online Dora 190a8, 190a9, 190a6

jessi1
07-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Thats all guys want to know what you prefer to fly and win in. Why do you prefer it would be nice to know. Me i prefer the a9 due to the speed and firepower, 2nd i prefer the dora for the speed and manueverability.

jessi1
07-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Thats all guys want to know what you prefer to fly and win in. Why do you prefer it would be nice to know. Me i prefer the a9 due to the speed and firepower, 2nd i prefer the dora for the speed and manueverability.

3.JG51_BigBear
07-05-2005, 10:58 AM
A-9. Has the great power and the ability to carry the 30MM cannons. If the scenario is right though, I'd rather have the A6. I think its a better fighter plane but so few of the online scenarios are limited to the 43-early 44 set that I don't get many chances to use it.

The Dora seems to be the pick of the litter right now. It has a lot of power and climbs well which is especially important online when you want to get off the runway and gain some sort of alittude to have a fighting chance. With the change in the 20MMs I think the plane has plenty of firepower and you can really engage and disengage from Spitfires and Mustangs almost at will.

LStarosta
07-05-2005, 11:46 AM
This is like the 3rd such thread in a week. I thought the search function worked already?

MEGILE
07-05-2005, 12:00 PM
A6 and A8.. much more common variants http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Platypus_1.JaVA
07-05-2005, 12:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
It has a lot of power and climbs well which is especially important online when you want to get off the runway and gain some sort of alittude to have a fighting chance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL sorry, I did notice this. On 95% of the HL servers people will barely fly above 500m. Makes you feel a little stupid when you are marauding the skies at a mere 3000m.

F19_Ob
07-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Depends on the opposition and teambalance.
Ofcourse inexperienced pilots should take the best ride available to avoid getting shot down all the time, wich can get pretty frustrating in the long run.

If the enemy has a great numerical advantage I might choose a better variant, If teams are equal I usually can take a crappier ride.

Personally I avoid planes that give me an overwhelming advantage. No fun watching such tracks.
Most fun is if I'm on the disadvantage and win, but that ofcourse means it's possible to get shot down aswell.

Heinz Knoke started his carreer in a crappy, patched and rattling 109E while his team-mates had newer and faster rides.

If he could manage in a crapride, so can I.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif