PDA

View Full Version : After I beat the game... **spoilers**

bdawg923
12-15-2007, 01:36 PM
**SPOILER**

What happens? I beat it, went through the credits, I didn't know whether to go into the Animus. I turned off the system, restarted, and it loaded up the 7th memory right I kill Al Mualim and the guys in the suits are talking to Vidic. If I re-enter the Animus and do a memory (like mem block 1 for example), and it auto-saves at some point; say then I want to play again in a day or w/e, will it overwrite the other 6 memories I completed, or can I now save anywhere and leave the Animus and go back to any memory again? Sorry if that was confusing.

bdawg923
12-15-2007, 01:36 PM
**SPOILER**

What happens? I beat it, went through the credits, I didn't know whether to go into the Animus. I turned off the system, restarted, and it loaded up the 7th memory right I kill Al Mualim and the guys in the suits are talking to Vidic. If I re-enter the Animus and do a memory (like mem block 1 for example), and it auto-saves at some point; say then I want to play again in a day or w/e, will it overwrite the other 6 memories I completed, or can I now save anywhere and leave the Animus and go back to any memory again? Sorry if that was confusing.

Dragoon13063
12-15-2007, 02:52 PM
after you beat the game you can go after certain things like collecting all the flags killing all the templars...etc it doesn't overwrite anything until you like find something new...for instance...you find a flag but you have already found 23 out of 100 Jerusalem flags it will overwrite so its 24/100 Jerusalem flags....the other flags that you found on the save before you started it are not their anymore because u've already found them.

bdawg923
12-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Yeah, that I get. But for example, I go to memory 4, find a flag and it saves (overwrites current file). I exit the Animus, turn off the game. I turn it back on and jump into the Animus. Will I be stuck at memory 4, or will I be able to go to any memory I want to just like before I got that flag?

Dragoon13063
12-15-2007, 03:08 PM
you can go to any memory on command...you control the animus now and its memories. HAVE FUN!!!

bdawg923
12-15-2007, 03:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dragoon13063:
you can go to any memory on command...you control the animus now and its memories. HAVE FUN!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome. Thanks a lot!

Dragoon13063
12-15-2007, 03:19 PM
no problem...anytime you don't feel like playing that memory block anymore just exit by going to the in-game menu and choose a new memory block...P.S. if you save more citizens and get more *bars* for you health it will add on to your latest memories.....if that made sense to you.