PDA

View Full Version : The Sea of Madness - Dedicated Co-op Server

SE_Xtreme
08-28-2007, 09:53 AM
On behalf of BSS_Vainspark, Black Sheep Squadron (BSS), Air Group 51 and SE Xtreme, I am very happy to announce the creation of The Sea of Madness Dedicated Co-op Server on HyperLobby! Please visit our forums for more information about this server, it's content, abilities, operation and events.

SE Xtreme will be converting to the latest release of SEOW, Build 31, by September 15th, 2007. This new version includes new maps and features, including the long awaited Supply feature among others.

If you are interested in beginning a public or private campaign for your squad, please look for more information in our forums and/or contact me via PM.

SE_Xtreme
08-28-2007, 09:53 AM
On behalf of BSS_Vainspark, Black Sheep Squadron (BSS), Air Group 51 and SE Xtreme, I am very happy to announce the creation of The Sea of Madness Dedicated Co-op Server on HyperLobby! Please visit our forums for more information about this server, it's content, abilities, operation and events.

SE Xtreme will be converting to the latest release of SEOW, Build 31, by September 15th, 2007. This new version includes new maps and features, including the long awaited Supply feature among others.

If you are interested in beginning a public or private campaign for your squad, please look for more information in our forums and/or contact me via PM.

Taylortony
08-30-2007, 03:22 PM
cool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BaldieJr
08-30-2007, 09:15 PM
i expected this to be a p.11 only server with carriers.