PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's Apparel [Poll]

ILLusioNaire
02-10-2011, 12:34 PM
This is a poll about which one of Ezio's costumes looked better or was better. You can give reasons as to why.

marbatico
02-10-2011, 02:54 PM
i chose the ac2 outfit because, lets face it, it stands out much less in a crowd that the ac:b outfit. i also chose it because its alot shorter than his ac:b outfit

SolidSage
02-10-2011, 02:58 PM
I voted Altair's. Because it was, would've been even better with the color options though.

the_atm
02-10-2011, 06:59 PM
i would normaly vote altair, but not an option so i chose ac:b because well look, it's less flashy, and looks like it would be easier to climb and kill in dont ya think?

k20ml
02-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Having a long cape around your one side of your shoulder is not advisable for parkour! So i choose Altair's outfit because it is realistic enough not to include any capes!

Ru1986
02-11-2011, 04:19 AM
I never use the Assassin White gear always use Florentine Crimson but the Roman Guilded Onyx is nice.

ILLusioNaire
02-11-2011, 10:22 AM
Well, we all know that Altair robes are the best for blending in and assassinating, at least when compared with Ezio's costumes. However, this is not a poll about Altair and Ezio. This is a poll about Ezio alone.

I myself enjoyed the AC2 costume a whole lot more than the ACB one. Both in my opinion are extremely flashy. I mean, he looks like a prince.

Azugo
02-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Even though he isn't an option, I like Desmond's apparel the most -- it definitely blends in with his surroundings better than Ezio and Altair ever did (who doesn't wear a hoodie and jeans these days!?).

But yeah, I voted the one from Brotherhood. I like the long robes instead of the short ones. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jzsnyder
02-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Altair's outfit looked the most practical, but it was very decorative around the arms.... Am I weird for noticing that?

Azugo
02-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by jacobbsny10:
Altair's outfit looked the most practical, but it was very decorative around the arms.... Am I weird for noticing that?

The arms? They look pretty plain to me, with the exception of the vambraces/hidden blade.

jzsnyder
02-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Azugo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jacobbsny10:

The arms? They look pretty plain to me, with the exception of the vambraces/hidden blade. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant around the arms where the outermost sleeves stop.

KonnecT
02-13-2011, 12:51 AM
Ezio is wearing a dress the whole game is AC:B. I rather the outfit in AC2 with WetLand Ebony dye all armor except chest piece.

DantasyFantasy
02-13-2011, 01:03 PM
I agree, doing Parkour with a big cape along your arm is not very realistic. Plus, Parkour with heavy *** armor on just adds to it. =P I usually wear the Armor of Brutus with the Desmond skin over it. I like the way the Parkour looks with Desmond.