PDA

View Full Version : Sort/Order "The Truth" sqeuences

Kingo547
03-31-2010, 08:32 AM
I've not yet completed all the glyphs. But I can see that the small video sequences in "The Truth" part of the game database are not in chronological order. Is there any way to sort the sequences you have so far so you can get a glimpse of what you've collected so far or do you have to wait until you've collected all the bits?

Kingo547
03-31-2010, 08:32 AM
I've not yet completed all the glyphs. But I can see that the small video sequences in "The Truth" part of the game database are not in chronological order. Is there any way to sort the sequences you have so far so you can get a glimpse of what you've collected so far or do you have to wait until you've collected all the bits?

Black_Widow9
03-31-2010, 04:51 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
There is no way to sort them unless you have collected them in order. After that you kind of get a glimpse but it doesn't completely make any sense until you have all of them. You should be able to watch them individually though.

Jack-Reacher
03-31-2010, 07:06 PM
No matter what order you solve the glyphs in, that random order they show you is always the same

Mr_Zooly
04-02-2010, 05:06 PM
Once you get them all it runs in the order that makes sense.

JohnConnor2012
04-13-2010, 08:38 PM
I wasn't impressed. Us PC users don't even get an achievement, just a rather whacky video.