PDA

View Full Version : Random Question

amster1985
11-03-2007, 04:41 PM
As the developers have already stated, all the intros and talking are interactive.

EX: Montferrat is talking on his horse and you're watching him in the crowd.

Now my question is, let's say Altair throughout the Montferrat mission had just decided to take a knife and hit Montferrat in the head while he was talking before he entered behind the gate - what do you think would happen?

Would he just be assassinated or would it not allow you as you need to hear + see more?

amster1985
11-03-2007, 04:41 PM
As the developers have already stated, all the intros and talking are interactive.

EX: Montferrat is talking on his horse and you're watching him in the crowd.

Now my question is, let's say Altair throughout the Montferrat mission had just decided to take a knife and hit Montferrat in the head while he was talking before he entered behind the gate - what do you think would happen?

Would he just be assassinated or would it not allow you as you need to hear + see more?

webswinger93
11-03-2007, 04:45 PM
I think the cut scenes are limited to just walking around... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

AzureAssassin
11-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Thats a real good question actually, I was wondering the same thing. Watching one of those videos I was kind of thinking "I wonder what would happen If you just ran through the crowd and guards and killed montferret while he was still talking to the man on the horse."

Azzerwazzer1191
11-03-2007, 05:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think the cut scenes are limited to just walking around... Surprised </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah. they just let you have control on Altair as long as it has no impact or change in the world.

there you have it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

amster1985
11-03-2007, 05:29 PM
So that makes sense! Thanks.

mormonplyr
11-03-2007, 05:32 PM
i read a review somewhere were they said they wanted to kill montferrat right there with horse, but it would not let them.

SJCHS_Ghost
11-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Thats sorta the thing with a cutscene, gives you story ect. the interactiveity is just to keep it interesting.

DanielModica
11-04-2007, 03:50 AM
i like how you can move around, almost like prince of persia 3 when the guy talks to you and you can still do things, makes the game better... somehow anyway lol