PDA

View Full Version : skin request,, please

mavd24
07-18-2007, 12:20 PM
I have a link to a WWI site. n the site on the aircraft selection page there are a bunch of profiles. I am interested in three skins If anyone would be super nice and try to make them for me. I would be in your debt.

1: a 190A skin done like the Fokker E.D./D VIII profile.

2: A 109G or K series 2 skins A) fokker D. VII as seen in the profile on the first page. And B) When you click for more info you see a paint job I have been looking for for a long time. The paint shows a white plane with a bunch of guys pulling on something, I believe it was from red baron's "flying circus" I would love to have this as well.

i know this is a tall order, But I think these are great and would be great for the comunity. Please please please.

Cheers

Mavd24

mavd24
I have a link to a WWI site. n the site on the aircraft selection page there are a bunch of profiles. I am interested in three skins If anyone would be super nice and try to make them for me. I would be in your debt.

1: a 190A skin done like the Fokker E.D./D VIII profile.

2: A 109G or K series 2 skins A) fokker D. VII as seen in the profile on the first page. And B) When you click for more info you see a paint job I have been looking for for a long time. The paint shows a white plane with a bunch of guys pulling on something, I believe it was from red baron's "flying circus" I would love to have this as well.

i know this is a tall order, But I think these are great and would be great for the comunity. Please please please.

Cheers

Mavd24

mavd24
Oops for got the link

http://www.theaerodrome.com/aircraft/fighter_timeline.php

Thanks to all the skinners

Mavd24

Phas3e
07-18-2007, 01:10 PM
I did a 190A-8 skin just like that, but with ww2 markings.
I might be able to pull it out and do some ww1 markings on it.

mavd24
07-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Pha3e,

that would be nice to see, you have done skins before for me and they always come out awesome. It would be cool to see what you come up with .

Cheers

Phas3e
07-19-2007, 01:25 AM
PM me your email and I will show you what i have done

mavd24
07-19-2007, 11:17 AM
bump for others who want to give it a try. don't make Phas3e do ALL the work. And thank you to Phas3e and others who have viewed and considered the project.

Cheers

Mobius One
Mavd24

mavd24
07-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Is there an echo in here. Phas3e has another project that he must work on, so I was wondering if there is anyone else outthere that can do it . i wish I had the talent to pull it off but alas I do not. So I say BUMP

Cheers

Mavd24

mavd24
08-08-2007, 11:41 AM
bump, please gentlemen I need some of your professional help.

Cheers

Mobius One

Hydra454
08-09-2007, 09:23 AM
My suggestion is to not be so pressing about it.The skinners here are an awesome lot,but most have real lives and such to attend to and don't just sit around the boards everyday.Just be patient man http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif