PDA

View Full Version : Free Roam Question

ContrerasSnake
12-15-2010, 07:32 AM
So I was just playing around in the single player, jumping off rooftops and roaming. I was on a horse and there was a rope hanging in the middle of the road so I thought I could jump off the horse and grab it. And when I did, Ezio did this awesome backflip-like swing around the rope and was crouching on it.

I remember I saw it in the trailer. Is there any way to do this other than the jumping-high-speed-off-horse deal?

ContrerasSnake
12-15-2010, 07:32 AM
So I was just playing around in the single player, jumping off rooftops and roaming. I was on a horse and there was a rope hanging in the middle of the road so I thought I could jump off the horse and grab it. And when I did, Ezio did this awesome backflip-like swing around the rope and was crouching on it.

I remember I saw it in the trailer. Is there any way to do this other than the jumping-high-speed-off-horse deal?

Rakudaton
12-15-2010, 07:51 AM
Nope, it's just from a horse.

thedeadman_47
12-15-2010, 11:10 AM
i think there is one but not a big deal where after crouching on a horse if you se free running sequence start(any thing with a white sheet on it)then you can jump to it if you tap x on ps3/whatever on 360(i don't know the button so i don't mean any insult)and you can jump from the horse to the ground and drop on brgia messengers to reduce the time of the chase to 0(there is no chase timer but they are a bit boaring to chase)