PDA

View Full Version : Environments of KB.

s137846
07-23-2005, 05:14 PM

Razor_Ace
07-23-2005, 05:18 PM
I don't see what's wrong with the environments in WW. I could point out many examples of really incredible sights.

popsyn
07-23-2005, 05:23 PM
Tough WW had some rather very enviroments, SoT had more of them, and I like SoT scenery best becouse it has more light and life + that I`m great fan of middle-eastern architecture.

UnDead_Knight1
07-23-2005, 06:31 PM
I voted for new style, cuase I liked both SoT and WW environments, and what I think the game should have is a mixture between both, with some WW like scenes, and SoT scenes

s137846
07-23-2005, 07:16 PM
There was no light at the island of time, depending on were you were, it was always the same time of day or it was either raining or sunny. There was nothing great abouth the WW environments. I would prefer if they kept the WW music and made SOT styled environments as apose to visa versa. In SOT, things looked like a tropical resort, and the only thing unrealistic about the images were the characters, and the geographic freatures (like never ending deltas in the view from the zoo).

Proktheblade
07-23-2005, 07:36 PM
Well it should be niether since its gonna take place in babylon. SoT took place in india and WW took place in ruins. So it should have the look and feel of babylon.

Dark_Prince11
07-23-2005, 07:37 PM
I would say a mix..such as like SOT in the morning and in the night..WW..

chimpiki
07-23-2005, 08:30 PM
I just want the environments to be more massive. I definately preferred the environments in SOT, but I don't want the same thing. Warrior within was a joke, there just needed to be more colour to it. I get that they were trying to make it a darker theme, but if sacrificing one of SOT's greatest characteristics is the price you pay, you may as well not do it.

vlad_goten
07-24-2005, 02:34 AM
the pop sot enviroments RULLE http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Azard300
07-24-2005, 02:57 AM
The GARDENS in POP WW were the BEST!!!!
HOPE they put a garde in pop KB!!!

Marnix_007
07-24-2005, 06:20 AM
I think a new style, like a mix of Sot and WW. The dark streets and places of WW and the rooftop of SoT because in SoT you where the most of the time outside. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

popsyn
07-24-2005, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Azard:

Well one of the greatest ancient wonder is hanging gardens which (i think) were in Babylon!

Razor_Ace
07-24-2005, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by popsyn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azard:

Well one of the greatest ancient wonder is hanging gardens which (i think) were in Babylon! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YUP! They had hanging gardens in WW as well, so there's no way they are gonna let that out. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Dark_Prince11
07-24-2005, 08:32 AM
ya the gardens were awesome..they looked great too..

Sand_Wraith9
07-24-2005, 11:42 AM
i want it same as ww

Marty.M
07-24-2005, 11:52 AM
I like the Sot environment more. But i just hope that whatever it is they doesn't make it dark, I can see what im playing!LoL!

Burnt_Face_Man
07-24-2005, 05:56 PM
They should go to SoT enviroments, those to me were visually stunning! In WW it was boring and had no feel to it. The music should be like the sites music, that great arabian sound like SoT, which made me love the game even more! But in Warrior within it was mindless rock riffs (don't get me wrong, I love rock music) and the fact that it was Godsmack made me ill. The music on WW started at weird times and seemed endless going on and on until you want to turn the volume off. But I think we've all seen what the enviroments look like on the trailers anyway, and they look alot like SoT with a hint of WW, which is good.