PDA

View Full Version : Support Needed (support site not working)

DeadDuckz
05-22-2007, 04:14 AM
Lo everyone, Im looking for info in sending an email to ubi support as the support centre keeps giving an un specified error when logging-in and I cant access the Ask question section.

I'm basically needing info on cost and how to get a replacement r6:vegas disk for my 360 as is unreadable when it feels like it

cheers in advance. DD

DeadDuckz
05-22-2007, 04:14 AM
Lo everyone, Im looking for info in sending an email to ubi support as the support centre keeps giving an un specified error when logging-in and I cant access the Ask question section.

I'm basically needing info on cost and how to get a replacement r6:vegas disk for my 360 as is unreadable when it feels like it

cheers in advance. DD

Colyn
05-22-2007, 08:28 AM
Take it back to the place you bought it from, maybe?

winning_formula
05-22-2007, 10:20 AM
the update did that to you not the disk

DeadDuckz
05-22-2007, 11:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Colyn:
Take it back to the place you bought it from, maybe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GAMESTATION @ MANSFIELD NOTTS, They said they don't do the 90 day guareentee and I will have to send it back to UBI, by the time I got round to it the 90 day period had passed so I didnt bother.

DeadDuckz
05-22-2007, 11:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by winning_formula:
the update did that to you not the disk </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its been acting up for a while, the disk will become unreadable or will be detected as a DVD, or not even a recognisable disk.

winning_formula
05-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Its been happening to a few people around these forums, don't know how to fix it though.

Spohc_Yannaf
05-22-2007, 05:07 PM
I had this back in Feb, had my xbox replaced, problem solved.

DeadDuckz
05-23-2007, 07:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spohc_Yannaf:
I had this back in Feb, had my xbox replaced, problem solved. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so is it the xbox dv drive thats faulty

Spohc_Yannaf
05-23-2007, 08:14 AM
That's what it turned out to be for me, however I've heard a lot of people found that it was the disk at fault.

On other thing that's quick to check, I heard someone mention that your xbox needs to be plugged straight into the wall rather than through a multi socket. Supposedly to do with getting enough power to the drive so that spins faster. Sorry that's vague, can't really remember.

DeadDuckz
05-23-2007, 08:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spohc_Yannaf:
That's what it turned out to be for me, however I've heard a lot of people found that it was the disk at fault.

On other thing that's quick to check, I heard someone mention that your xbox needs to be plugged straight into the wall rather than through a multi socket. Supposedly to do with getting enough power to the drive so that spins faster. Sorry that's vague, can't really remember. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

any help is appriciated