PDA

View Full Version : DLC Da Vinci Disapearence quistion

Nimras186
04-19-2011, 01:27 PM
I was surfing around when i found out if you play this DLC after you finished the initial ACB game you get a slightly different start and ending of this DLC.

As if you do it while playing the main game as i did.

Is there a way to kinda RESET the DLC to play and get the other start and ending or is it not worth the effort?

I was thinking of restarting a new game just for this DLC but kinda thought thats over doing it lol?

Nimras186
04-19-2011, 01:27 PM
I was surfing around when i found out if you play this DLC after you finished the initial ACB game you get a slightly different start and ending of this DLC.

As if you do it while playing the main game as i did.

Is there a way to kinda RESET the DLC to play and get the other start and ending or is it not worth the effort?

I was thinking of restarting a new game just for this DLC but kinda thought thats over doing it lol?

AntiChrist7
04-19-2011, 01:43 PM
i don't think there is another way except than beginning a new one. I've also heard about the slightly different story-line but not that big a difference. apparently William M sends an email to desmond, asking him to check the memory

(if i remembe rcorrectly)

Nimras186
04-19-2011, 02:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
i don't think there is another way except than beginning a new one. I've also heard about the slightly different story-line but not that big a difference. apparently William M sends an email to desmond, asking him to check the memory

(if i remembe rcorrectly) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The last part you write is the same for both runs from what i can gather.

I know for a fact the ending is difference with how much not sure.

The start i just heard it as a rumor not sure if its true that the start is a tad difference.