PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having trouble with the B-25 campaign?

FI.Snaphoo
11-05-2004, 08:27 PM
I start a campaign, the very first mission gets about 90% loaded, then gives me an error (that I have yet to be able to capture with screenprint) and either dumps me back to the main menu, or back to the desk top.

I originally had this problem when I loaded over an existing load of 2.04 AEP. However, I uninstalled AEP + PF and reinstalled everything without patching this time. Same results.

Any help would be appreciated. I don't get this problem with any of the other campaigns. I've started several others with complete success (in starting the campaign that is, flying is another issue entirely).

Thanks in advance.

FI.Snaphoo
11-05-2004, 08:27 PM
I start a campaign, the very first mission gets about 90% loaded, then gives me an error (that I have yet to be able to capture with screenprint) and either dumps me back to the main menu, or back to the desk top.

I originally had this problem when I loaded over an existing load of 2.04 AEP. However, I uninstalled AEP + PF and reinstalled everything without patching this time. Same results.

Any help would be appreciated. I don't get this problem with any of the other campaigns. I've started several others with complete success (in starting the campaign that is, flying is another issue entirely).

Thanks in advance.

FI.Snaphoo
11-05-2004, 10:23 PM
Wow.... Nothing? Did I forget to RTFM somewhere? Miss a post on this already?

ucanfly
11-06-2004, 12:45 AM
I have not had this problem, but I had immediately put in the DGEN beta fixes. DOn't know if you need it or not , but you might give that a try.

FI.Snaphoo
11-06-2004, 01:07 AM
Thanks...

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Platypus_1.JaVA
11-06-2004, 03:41 AM
Maybe post this in the community help. Be sure to include the text of the error message!!