PDA

View Full Version : Templar Lairs

Punk_Coulter
12-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Ok, This may have been mentioned somewhere on here before. However, I did not feel like reading 12 pages of topics to try and find out.

Now, my understanding is that there are 3 templar lairs. Also, 1 comes with the "white" version of the game, and 2 with the "black". I have the white version but can not find the 1 lair.

Do I need to get everthing else on the game to unlock it? So far, I have everything other than the feathers(only 36 left to get). I have even done the family crypt, subject 16's truth video, etc etc.

Punk_Coulter
12-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Ok, This may have been mentioned somewhere on here before. However, I did not feel like reading 12 pages of topics to try and find out.

Now, my understanding is that there are 3 templar lairs. Also, 1 comes with the "white" version of the game, and 2 with the "black". I have the white version but can not find the 1 lair.

Do I need to get everthing else on the game to unlock it? So far, I have everything other than the feathers(only 36 left to get). I have even done the family crypt, subject 16's truth video, etc etc.

caswallawn_2k7
12-08-2009, 05:20 AM
if you have the white version it should show up in Florence when you have unlocked the assassins tombs but if I remember correctly the icon on the map is a circle with a cross in it. you may have already done the mission without knowing it, you go round the inside of a house fighting guards.

also just to correct your first post the black edition actually get's 3 just 1 of the 3 is the one in the white edition.

if your still not seeing it did you enter the code from the flyer in side the game case into the extras menu?

MrNussbaum
12-08-2009, 12:25 PM
The Palazzo Medici Templar Lair doesn't become available until after the Pazzi Conspiracy, which I believe is Memory Sequence 4.