PDA

View Full Version : Only One complete MP Game in two days...

Iris-Trauma
03-20-2009, 07:57 PM
I have only managed to play 1 MP game without connection or disconection issues out of about 100 attempts.. This games MP is clearly & severly broken in many places..
UBI you should be ashamed to release such a bugged game, and considering that most people have bought this for the MP player experience, I am sure you have dissapointed just about everybody who has purchased H.A.W.K for the pc.
Please patch the game or I, like many others will be forced to return the game as a faulty product and take our money back..Sorry..Your fault..
Mr Not Impressed...

Damn..I thought GTA IV had bugs till I played this..

Iris-Trauma
03-20-2009, 07:57 PM
I have only managed to play 1 MP game without connection or disconection issues out of about 100 attempts.. This games MP is clearly & severly broken in many places..
UBI you should be ashamed to release such a bugged game, and considering that most people have bought this for the MP player experience, I am sure you have dissapointed just about everybody who has purchased H.A.W.K for the pc.
Please patch the game or I, like many others will be forced to return the game as a faulty product and take our money back..Sorry..Your fault..
Mr Not Impressed...

Damn..I thought GTA IV had bugs till I played this..

Slayerwarp
03-21-2009, 07:15 AM
It looks like that this company just look, that they get as much Boxes sold as possible.
Perhaps ubi will became EA2 and maybe they announce a hawx addon, so you have to pay for a working hawx, as EA did with Crysis Warhead :P

Storbein
03-21-2009, 09:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Slayerwarp:
It looks like that this company just look, that they get as much Boxes sold as possible.
Perhaps ubi will became EA2 and maybe they announce a hawx addon, so you have to pay for a working hawx, as EA did with Crysis Warhead :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can that even be legal?
On the hawx game box it says what i am supposed to get, if i do not get what is advertised, i have all right to deliver the box in for a full refund, advertising for something they cannot give is not legal in any situation
Sorry bout the english.

Slayerwarp
03-21-2009, 09:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Storbein:

On the hawx game box it says what i am supposed to get, if i do not get what is advertised, i have all right to deliver the box in for a full refund, advertising for something they cannot give is not legal in any situation
Sorry bout the english. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You don't see on the box how long and how often the MP mode have to work. Hard on hard, if you can join a server one time, the ad has been fullfilled and u cant get any refund, isn't it so?

t1ddl3r1974
03-21-2009, 09:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Storbein:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Slayerwarp:
Perhaps ubi will became EA2 and maybe they announce a hawx addon, so you have to pay for a working hawx, as EA did with Crysis Warhead :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you can also START a MP session, right?
so it doesnt matter that no-one can join your game, you have the MP game running, and thats all that matters.
there is also loads of legal BS about intellectual property and all that jargon, which basically means that according to the EULA that you HAVE TO agree to to install the game (but cant read until AFTER you have bought the game, and try to get a refund on software, right?), that you dont OWN the game. you own the RIGHT to use the software, but they can take away that right at any time they see fit.
think about this; if you buy a steam game, and have 2 comps, and want your wife/son/friend to play on the other comp, you have to buy 2 copies of the game, right? well, if i buy a DVD movie, do i have to buy another copy for my wife to watch it upstairs, or can she just do that anyway?
gamers, particulary PC gamers, are being taken to the cleaners by this IP bulls**t, yet can do nothing about it.
i am having the exact same MP problems as you, but all i can do is get angry about it. legally i dont have a leg to stand on if i want to do something about it.

and they wonder why people go to torrnt sites, right?
i wont buy ubisoft again. i dont buy EA games anymore, and will definitely never touch rockstar after the exceptionally bugged GTA4 took me so long to even get installed, never mind the way the game performs. it DOES perform, no matter how badly, and so they have fulfilled their end of the EULA, so basically i am just as screwed as any other gamer with a problem.

sad but true!

Storbein
03-21-2009, 09:44 AM

You don't see on the box how long and how often the MP mode have to work. Hard on hard, if you can join a server one time, the ad has been fullfilled and u cant get any refund, isn't it so? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As long as there is an advertisement, and the game is in the shelves, they are obligated to fix it.

yakflyer007
03-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Still waiting for them to fix the sound loop bug in vegas 1/2. Also multiplayer crashing in graw2. I bought the game but have not taken off the shrinkwrap and don't intend to until its fixed. I give them until 4/10 to fix or it gets returned. UBI has some great ideas for games but just cant't put the finishing touches on them. Also if they do release too early they need to get them fixed in a timely manner and let the forums know what is going on!! I am a 44yr old gamer and I work a ton of hours at my job. I don't have much time to search forums for fixes to games. You can see by my four years as a forum member with 25 posts! Good night!