PDA

View Full Version : Game Breaking Bug?

Nathan-DTS
11-26-2010, 01:22 PM
I saved as Desmond after reading the emails when I last played the game, only to find that when I return, whenever I try to enter the animus, I get kicked out again. Fix this Ubisoft or i'm boycotting that new "Big" Assassins Creed game next year.

Nathan-DTS
11-26-2010, 01:22 PM
I saved as Desmond after reading the emails when I last played the game, only to find that when I return, whenever I try to enter the animus, I get kicked out again. Fix this Ubisoft or i'm boycotting that new "Big" Assassins Creed game next year.

XVinny84X
11-26-2010, 01:25 PM
You know, you won't! Stop lying to yourself. You WILL want to see how it ends:-P

BloodyMoon1
11-26-2010, 01:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nathan-DTS:
I saved as Desmond after reading the emails when I last played the game, only to find that when I return, whenever I try to enter the animus, I get kicked out again. Fix this Ubisoft or i'm boycotting that new "Big" Assassins Creed game next year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have fun with that, I'll be one of the millions at the midnight release while you stand in the cold with your little sign.

Yea, they need to fix the bugs, and they already know about this bug and are working on it, but do you REALLY think petty threats are gonna do anything when the rest of us are buying?

Nathan-DTS
11-26-2010, 01:32 PM
I don't expect to find many people on an "ASSASSINS CREED" forum that aren't getting the game. However, I for one refuse to buy a game which doesn't work. Do they plan to patch this bug? They never ended up fixing the graphical problems in Assassins Creed 2

BloodyMoon1
11-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Graphics and a bug are two completely different things. Bugs are small parts that are fixable but graphics can't be changed, because that would require HUGE amounts of data.

And yes, they are making a patch for these issues but they haven't stated to what it will or won't cover for the first patch (probably won't fix everything in 1 try but will get there), and they haven't stated when they will release it, but it shouldn't be to much longer.

Nathan-DTS
11-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Thankyou for actually answering my question.

CptCrunch97
11-26-2010, 02:22 PM
Yeah, so if you and 100 other people boycott this game, that will not put a dent in the sales.

SolidSnakeMat
11-26-2010, 04:12 PM
They still haven't fixed the bugs in AC2 and my guess they will never. AC:B is still young there will be patches.

EdgeX4
11-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Hell the game has quite a mouthfull of bugs but It's still an amazing game...Too bad their bugs aren't as funny as the one in Red Dead Redemption lol. Hopefully Ubi will take more time to refine their game for the next installment.They will still be delivering a great game of that I am sure.

ubercool777
11-26-2010, 04:58 PM
The e-mails are optional. I only read them for that sweet, sweet trophy.

I agree that other guy. Have fun protesting in a cold curb!
------------------------------------------------
Phrases I made that are moving:
-I believe in teamwork, but if you don't help out, you're on your own.
-Without darkness, there cannot be light.
-Light is only a relative perspective.
-Humor is the main ingredient in the recipie of life.