PDA

View Full Version : Win 1 Xbox 360 Harlequin code

Security8reach
11-21-2010, 06:41 AM
The competition is now closed. Thanks for participating. I PM'd the winner with their code.

Security8reach
11-21-2010, 06:41 AM
The competition is now closed. Thanks for participating. I PM'd the winner with their code.

StrawMeBerry
11-21-2010, 06:46 AM
Nice idea for a competition. Well I dont own the game yet, but from gameplay Ive seen Id say the one in which you use the crossbow to hit the guards nuts and then jump on his head. Its the most awesome move IMO, why? Simple - its a$$kickin.

Paradoxyde
11-21-2010, 09:00 AM
So many new tools in this game, its hard to choose a favorite. A good example of such tools, however, it as follows:

I climbed to the top of an unclaimed Borgia tower, sniping the occasional roof guard to avoid detection. It was one of those towers where the Borgia Captain walks around surrounded with 4 guards.

I jumped down towards the captain and used a parachute. When I got close enough, I sent two pairs of Assassins on his guards, and immediately performed a parachute assassination on the Captain. The 5 of us killed the 5 of them almost simultaneously. Most efficient Captain Assassination ever.

rileypoole1234
11-21-2010, 10:22 AM
One of my favorite moments was when i was surrounded by papal guards and didn't feel like running, so i called an arrow strike and the guards were all killed in seconds, it was great.

Pitalla
11-21-2010, 11:04 AM
A Borgia Captain and its troops march underneath the wall. I stalk them for a while, by loosing myself in the crowd. I throw a smoke bomb at them and then I poison stab the captain. He starts moving like crazy in a dark humorous way before dying. Now his guards want to kill me, they are heavy knights.

So I just put away my weapons ( since their heavy armor is to thick for my blades anyways) and start punching them like boxer Pacceado! I beat them easy, I am too fast for them. It is one of the most fun ways and effective to deal with them; Punch punch, kick kick kick punch punch kick.

Now I want to assault another Borgia Tower, I hire some mercenaries and get myself a Barded Steed. I ride with my sword in hand, and with a warcry: For the Creed!, Machete! Gondor! For The Emperor!
We reach our objective its full of guards, I charge and throw my foes away. This made me chuckle with amusement, then My Mercs finally arrive! The enemy outnumber us.. but not for long. I call my initiates, my neophytes! They come out from the autumn leaves assaulting their targets like Raging Raptors! Some rain from the sky falling unto their preys and finally some come in the form of cavalry.

I dismount my steed by performing a jumping aerial assassination on a spear men! Then a knight charges at me ridding his horse. Quickly I parry and draw my crossbow! I give him a shot and next he is cold as a fish!

My target is easy to locate, the Borgia Captain tries to run away! I am eager to penetrate him with my blade. I tackle him and finish him with my bare hands and before I know it, The battle is over and won. My initiates fade away like mist into the wind. I carry the Borgia Captain, he is not dead but really hurt, barely rolling in the ground like a worm. Alas his death is necessary so I decide to send him to the next world, the last thing he sees is the light of the moon reflected on a water well as I throw him to its doom.

I played this and mixed it with some writing! As you can see I pretty much made my own battle story in the game! It was like living your own action movie!

xGyro458x
11-21-2010, 12:21 PM
First encounter with Papal Guards: I decided to cross the bridge to Castel San Angelo, curious to know what's there.
I ride my horse on the bridge, but dismount after I cross it.
I start walking towards the Vatican, but then I notice four black-armoured figures. I recognised them imediately, having seen a picture of them before.
I draw my sword and charge at them and, after a dirty kick in the crotch, I kill one of them.
Using the killstreak I kill another, and notice the third one take something out. Just as I pull my sword out of number two's lifeless corpse, number three shoots me.
I stumble backwards, gripping my injured chest, but I kill him with my throwing knives. I turn to face the last one, drawing my hidden gun, just as he drew his.
We stand, aiming at each other, waiting for the other one to make a move.
We stood like that for three seconds, but then I ended it by letting go of X.

This was based on something that happened to me, I just made it more story-like. But it happened.

dkbm95
11-21-2010, 12:27 PM
I personely like walking up behind a guard with my fists as a weapon and pulling my helpless victim to the ground and curb stomping his head. I wonder what the last thing going through there head was.......oh yer Ezio's boot

xGyro458x
11-21-2010, 04:05 PM
Another one:
At one point I was fighting 5 guards (1 Brute, 1 Captain, 3 Normals) and I had a spear and no health left.
I hold down X ans *SwoosH* I cut all their throats in one hit.
The fact they were in a semi-circle seemed to help.

Pitalla
11-22-2010, 09:14 AM
After Killing some thiefs, borgia guards come to attack me, I parry and do a quick kill with my sword, the other starts running away. Since I got a long sword I decid to give it a one shot. I throw him the long sword and it impales him!

Later on a thief robbed me, he was getting away and was crossing the river, by jumping on the wood posts. I draw my pistol and shot him, it felled to the water. No one robs me and gets away with it >=(