PDA

View Full Version : Errors

bobbybits
12-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Who tested this game and why has it got critical errors in it?

I am 23% through and I have had to restart it from scratch becuase the DNA bugged causing me not to repeat any memories to get the 100% sync. I have had glitches with basic controller errors where pressing the key doesn't function as intended to errors where entire missions are bugged. Guards that fail to kill me because my health regen is quicker then their attacks is ludicrous when I am playing on normal and hard difficulties.

In particular mission Lose Lips the recruited theives will not lure at all by pressing the B button. This button makes them stop or follow. Have the theives follow you to the group of guards ahead then stop them beside the gaurds. Hide in the haystack to the left and they follow you when the B button is pressed. This is the only function that is available when hiding in the haystack while targeting the guards or theives with LT. When climbing the roof above the guards, one attempt I was able to use Lure it popped up on my screen. However when pressing the B button that also meant dropping as this is the B keys primary function. So this attempt caused me to drop and the gurads and thieves started combat and the mission failed, de'synced. In this mission the theives do not lure at all it is totally bugged. The Yerebatan Cistern mission can also be bugged it has 3-4 checkpoints only these do not function. The way to get 100% sync is not to be detected so if you are detected, I would think suicide, so the checkpoint should load. However when completed without detection this way. The mission will be at 50% sync reading detected. I had attempted this 7 times. Finally after not being detected again using the checkpoints the DNA totally bugged and I was unable to relive any memory. Causing me to restart my entire game. After restart I was able to easily do this misson without using the checkpoints and get 100% sync after the previous practice, although I am very annoyed at this error.

I really don't expect a game that sells millions of copies to have the bugs I have found within 23% of completion. Also having to restart my game and delete my previous attempt because there are critical errors with it.

ProdiGurl
12-10-2011, 08:15 AM
They put up a Bugs & glitches feedback thread here (above), you need to post your bugs on that, they may never see this thread.

reini03
12-10-2011, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by bobbybits:
Guards that fail to kill me because my health regen is quicker then their attacks is ludicrous when I am playing on normal and hard difficulties.
Your game has a difficulty setting? Cool.

ace3001
12-10-2011, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobbybits:
Guards that fail to kill me because my health regen is quicker then their attacks is ludicrous when I am playing on normal and hard difficulties.
Your game has a difficulty setting? Cool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>His game also has health regen. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Black_Widow9
12-10-2011, 03:59 PM
I see you posted in the correct Thread. Please make sure that if you are having any issues you contact Ubisoft Support. You can follow the link in my signature.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>