PDA

View Full Version : UPLAY content (spoilers)

bcCoBHC
12-03-2009, 11:57 PM
The door to the Auditore family cript is located in Monteggeroni. It is only accessible if you have activated UPLAY through the main menu. If you have activated UPLAY the content is pretty sweet (playable Altair outfit/character, console theme, extra throwing knives, Auditore cript map) but what could be some more possible downloadable content? I would love to see more weapons, outfits, more maps with rewards that are NOT more money, and more varying missions. What happened to the Crossbow seen in AC1? Is this the source of all available DLC for AC2?

bcCoBHC
12-03-2009, 11:57 PM
The door to the Auditore family cript is located in Monteggeroni. It is only accessible if you have activated UPLAY through the main menu. If you have activated UPLAY the content is pretty sweet (playable Altair outfit/character, console theme, extra throwing knives, Auditore cript map) but what could be some more possible downloadable content? I would love to see more weapons, outfits, more maps with rewards that are NOT more money, and more varying missions. What happened to the Crossbow seen in AC1? Is this the source of all available DLC for AC2?

Fenro
12-04-2009, 08:43 AM
If you want more weapons get a PSP and link up Assassins creed Bloodlines with your PS3, you get exclusive weapons that way, if you own XBOX.. well there are no other weapons available at the moment atleast.

bcCoBHC
12-06-2009, 02:05 AM
if i already had a PSP i would, its not worth going out and getting one just for that. i would play it on Xbox if Microsoft could make a system that lasted for more than 3 months.