PDA

View Full Version : Everyone is complaining

chizzy12
06-11-2011, 10:00 AM
It seems like every post on here is someone complaining about the gameplay, story, or character. You know you're going to buy it. you know you're going to love it and as soon as you beat it, you're going to post on these forums and discuss it. Stop being a critic.

chizzy12
06-11-2011, 10:00 AM
It seems like every post on here is someone complaining about the gameplay, story, or character. You know you're going to buy it. you know you're going to love it and as soon as you beat it, you're going to post on these forums and discuss it. Stop being a critic.

reini03
06-11-2011, 10:04 AM
You for sure have a point, but your thread is nearly as senseless as having those loads of threads complaining (yes, there're too many. one would be enough). It's clear that something in terms of gameplay HAS to be done. Harder combat, more stealth, more freedom. Whatever. Nearly everyone complaining is suggesting something better at the same time. That's why the forums are here! Discussing, criticizing (sp?), suggesting!

k20ml
06-11-2011, 10:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
You for sure have a point, but your thread is nearly as senseless as having those loads of threads complaining (yes, there're too many. one would be enough). It's clear that something in terms of gameplay HAS to be done. Harder combat, more stealth, more freedom. Whatever. Nearly everyone complaining is suggesting something better at the same time. That's why the forums are here! Discussing, criticizing (sp?), suggesting! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

great answer right there.

lukaszep
06-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Also no one said they weren't going to buy it. Would we be on here discussing the games and improvements so in depth if we didn't care about the games?

PhiIs1618033
06-11-2011, 12:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Stop being a critic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
NO.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chizzy12:
It seems like every post on here is someone complaining about the gameplay, story, or character. You know you're going to buy it. you know you're going to love it and as soon as you beat it, you're going to post on these forums and discuss it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
1. I'm not sure I'm even buying it.
2. If I'm buying it, we'll just have to see how my opinion turns out. Before playing, I thought Brotherhood was going to be awesome, but an hour into the game or so, I felt disappointed. I didn't really enjoy it. Sure, I liked the ambiance of it all, but it just didn't feel 'Assassin's Creed' to me.

Finally, you're just an oon if you say to people: "stop complaining". They make it so people can't complain in dictatorships, and see where those end up. ****-tier country-land, that's where. Complaints are a form of feedback and feedback helps improve the game. There is also a lot of suggestion going on, which means there is a lot of positive feedback as well so the devs don't have to cry in the corner.

xx-pyro
06-11-2011, 01:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Stop being a critic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
NO.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chizzy12:
It seems like every post on here is someone complaining about the gameplay, story, or character. You know you're going to buy it. you know you're going to love it and as soon as you beat it, you're going to post on these forums and discuss it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
1. I'm not sure I'm even buying it.
2. If I'm buying it, we'll just have to see how my opinion turns out. Before playing, I thought Brotherhood was going to be awesome, but an hour into the game or so, I felt disappointed. I didn't really enjoy it. Sure, I liked the ambiance of it all, but it just didn't feel 'Assassin's Creed' to me.

Finally, you're just an oon if you say to people: "stop complaining". They make it so people can't complain in dictatorships, and see where those end up. ****-tier country-land, that's where. Complaints are a form of feedback and feedback helps improve the game. There is also a lot of suggestion going on, which means there is a lot of positive feedback as well so the devs don't have to cry in the corner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Such a westernized view on the world.

masterfenix2009
06-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Although I haven't found anything wrong with how AC is doing things, you can't tell them to stop being a critic. You know, only true fans critique a game.You know why? They hope the complaints will be heard and make the game better. That is the difference between a fan, and a fanboy.They have a right to voice their opinions. Just like you do.

Assassin_M
06-11-2011, 01:39 PM
There will always be complaints, None will ever be satisfied.
I mean they wanted challenge, they had challenge, which is the 100% Sync, but then No remove them.
They wanted Stealth, there IS stealth, you just dont want ACTION.
Improve Combat...... yeah pretty much, you`ll hear no COMPLAIN from me on that

Turkiye96
06-11-2011, 01:41 PM
you are right too many people are criticizing it, including me but i kinda think thanls Ubi reads the comments.
but to be truely honest, AC1 was ok AC2 fixed all the problems of AC1 and added a lot of new ideas ( that were good) ACB kept some of the good ideas from AC2 but added new ones ( that not many people liked) so there sorta experiment with some game mechanices just didn't work out, im sure they will have better luck next time.

iN3krO
06-11-2011, 01:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
I mean they wanted challenge, they had challenge, which is the 100% Sync, but then No remove them.
Improve Combat...... yeah pretty much, you`ll hear no COMPLAIN from me on that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, we want stealth to be rewarded, for that, the combat must be harder...

We want real challenge, not ******ed challenge...

The combat has improved but it's umbalanced...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:
you are right too many people are criticizing it, including me but i kinda think thanls Ubi reads the comments.
but to be truely honest, AC1 was ok AC2 fixed all the problems of AC1 and added a lot of new ideas ( that were good) ACB kept some of the good ideas from AC2 but added new ones ( that not many people liked) so there sorta experiment with some game mechanices just didn't work out, im sure they will have better luck next time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The main problem of Ac2 is the meele system for hidden blade and the enemies AI...

Everything else is ok for me...

Assassin_M
06-11-2011, 01:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
Improve Combat...... yeah pretty much, you`ll hear no COMPLAIN from me on that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:
but to be truely honest, AC1 was ok AC2 fixed all the problems of AC1 and added a lot of new ideas ( that were good) ACB kept some of the good ideas from AC2 but added new ones ( that not many people liked) so there sorta experiment with some game mechanices just didn't work out, im sure they will have better luck next time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The main problem of Ac2 is the meele system for hidden blade and the enemies AI...

Everything else is ok for me... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1-you geta 100% sync for not killing anyone,not being detected etcetc...
2-******ed ?? where ?
3-I said Im not saying anything about the cmobat, I like it either way, Hard or easy, its always EPIC, my only complaint would be the cameracuts I want ones like those in the revelations CGI trailer

iN3krO
06-11-2011, 02:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

2-******ed ?? where ?
3-I said Im not saying anything about the cmobat, I like it either way, Hard or easy, its always EPIC, my only complaint would be the cameracuts I want ones like those in the revelations CGI trailer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You get 100% for not losing health in a mission where u have to fight YES OR YES (tank mission)

You think that's a good way to make the game challenging?..

Assassin_M
06-11-2011, 02:35 PM

2-******ed ?? where ?
3-I said Im not saying anything about the cmobat, I like it either way, Hard or easy, its always EPIC, my only complaint would be the cameracuts I want ones like those in the revelations CGI trailer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You get 100% for not losing health in a mission where u have to fight YES OR YES (tank mission)

You think that's a good way to make the game challenging?.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
just because you couldnt do it doesnt make it ******ed

iN3krO
06-11-2011, 02:45 PM

2-******ed ?? where ?

You think that's a good way to make the game challenging?.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
just because you couldnt do it doesnt make it ******ed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did it LOLOL... i just think it's stupid to tell you to don't lose health in a mission where u have to battle... Maybe if they say: Stay undetected until you kill your target or Don't kill more than 3 guards before your target.... Or even complete the mission without using your blade... That would be a true assassin's creed full sync mission....

Blind2Society
06-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Why?

(As in why is this thread still open? Better yet why was this thread even started?)

iN3krO
06-11-2011, 04:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
Why?

(As in why is this thread still open? Better yet why was this thread even started?) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cuz the starter is a <STRIKE>FANBOY</STRIKE> while me and many more ppl complaining about the game are TRUE FANS!

Mic_92
06-11-2011, 05:10 PM
I have never been on a site where people moan and complain as much as here..It's like it's populated with spoiled little princesses.
Just ignore those idiots, they'll never be satisfied.

phil.llllll
06-11-2011, 05:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mic_92:
I have never been on a site where people moan and complain as much as here..It's like it's populated with spoiled little princesses.
Just ignore those idiots, they'll never be satisfied. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't see so much complaining on here as I do suggestions.

Blind2Society
06-11-2011, 08:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mic_92:
Seriously?!? Is this the first game forum you've visited?

Oatkeeper
06-11-2011, 08:24 PM
When I complain I usually make a specific argument about the gameplay, narrative, and story
(narrative and story are not the same thing BTW) point out flaws and strengths as well as make suggestions.

Yes I will buy the next game because the games are still good. But there are a lot of things that could be better, and ironically these things are often stuff that was lost in the transition from one game to the next (mostly in AC1 to AC2). If they continue going down the path they are than they may very well one day have a product that is no longer worth the investment becuase the experience will become too dumbed down.

As one person said the other day: Its not that we hate the series, we just see a lot of lost potential.

ThaWhistle
06-11-2011, 08:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
Seriously?!? Is this the first game forum you've visited? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my thoughts exactly. people will come here and htey will and moan. does anyone remember when activision announced MW2 I think it was announced they wouldn't have dedicated servers for PC and a crapload of players said htey were gonna boycott? when hte game finally came out, the boycott group on steam was about 50% filled with people playing the game.

people are gonna complain, ultimately its good, the devs might read it, see any concerns we have, they may disregard what we say, but atleast they know what concerns us. its as important as knowing what we like about a game.

I'm a huge fan of this series, I thought ACB was a bit of a let down, especially MP, as a customer and a fan I have a right to complain, especially when there is no demo released before the full version. However, I am going to keep buying every AC game they release, because even with the flaws, its a brilliant series.

none of us here are game designers, noone knows anyhting better than anyone else. if you dont wanna hear complaints, dont read the threads, if you wanna complain, do it in a thread about complaints or some crap. the devs will do their job, and the customers will just sit and wait and overanalyze every tidbit of information that comes our way. thats how its been for the near decade ive been at ubi's forums and other gaming forums, and thats how its always gonna be. deal with it.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Blind2Society
06-11-2011, 08:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
However, I am going to keep buying every AC game they release, because even with the flaws, its a brilliant series. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I Agree with you there.

ThaWhistle
06-11-2011, 08:44 PM
huzzah.

Which reminds me, the rainbow six series, that definitely started going downhill after rogue spear came out, but raven shield was still good, half hte community seemed to be angry about it, but alot of people palyed it, and played it for years. however, it definitely the bed when lockdown came out, in my clan of about 50 members, 2 bought it, and warned the rest of us now too, and based on the demo they did released, we dodged a 50 dollar bullet.

the rainbow six vegas games were good in their own right, but they are 100% not the rightful sequels of the original Rainbow Six, and anyone who was playing those games since day one will say exactly the same thing.

I for one don't want to see that happen with this series because it actually kind of depressing to see a very well made series change completely in the name of higher sales or easier accessability to the masses.

COD was the same way... but I blame treyarch for all of that series short falls.

SAVMATIC
06-12-2011, 12:51 AM
No, its not senseless, something really has to be said. The level of complaining on this forum is so bad that im surprised Ubi doesnt just close it down and let fans continue to buy the game when it comes out. I mean I cant think of a place where people talk MORE about assassins creed than THIS forum. some fans.
it should really say a lot about the level of complaining that people actually have to make posts and threads complaining about that actual level of and moaning. its just really sickening. idk whats wrong with the psychology of some of you but many are ungrateful, negative, ignorant and immature. this forum is an embarrassment and a disrespect to the assassins creed series. im grateful these games even exist. smh

Blind2Society
06-12-2011, 01:15 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

KrYpToNiC95
06-12-2011, 01:46 AM
I don't know why but I feel Assassin's should be characters shrouded in mystery. That's why I like Altair so much, he has no personality and is a cold blooded killer. AC1 barely moved away from the plot and it felt like an Assassin game, the reason why the other games are not as good is that Ezio has so much character too him that the story goes off track a lot and the Assassin feeling is no longer there.

iN3krO
06-12-2011, 03:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAVMATIC:
No, its not senseless, something really has to be said. The level of complaining on this forum is so bad that im surprised Ubi doesnt just close it down and let fans continue to buy the game when it comes out. I mean I cant think of a place where people talk MORE **** about assassins creed than THIS forum. some fans.
it should really say a lot about the level of complaining that people actually have to make posts and threads complaining about that actual level of *****ing and moaning. its just really sickening. idk whats wrong with the psychology of some of you but many are ungrateful, negative, ignorant and immature. this forum is an embarrassment and a disrespect to the assassins creed series. im grateful these games even exist. smh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are not gratefull, YOU ARE A ******ED FANBOY!

I'm gratefull and i see the full potential of this franchise and that's why i'm complaining about the flaws of the game.... Ac1 good things was what made me feel in love for this franchise and ubisoft removed them all -.-''

Just leave this forum if you aren't going to give good sugestions to make this franchise better -.-''

Noob fanboy ^^

oOAltairOo
06-12-2011, 03:54 AM
Yeah people, let's now be good boys and girl and not complain. Just give Ubisoft your money and look happy.
Personal opinions are way overrated.

Assassin_M
06-12-2011, 04:06 AM
This is becoming childish on both sides http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

iMBUE_
06-12-2011, 04:12 AM
Close this thread before daniel_gervide misspells anymore words.

If you are going to type in English, regardless of whether it is your native language or not, at least try.

Also: all you complainers, clearly they aren't listening to you, or the game would be different by now.

PhiIs1618033
06-12-2011, 06:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xx-pyro:
Such a westernized view on the world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I know. But I truly believe that people feel best if they are free, not only to say whatever they wish, but also to do whatever they wish.
Just take note I'm no moral absolutist.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wraith_05:
Close this thread before daniel_gervide misspells anymore words.

If you are going to type in English, regardless of whether it is your native language or not, at least try. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Believe it or not, English is very difficult to learn if it's not your native language. I tutor kids. Sometimes, their English is great because they come in contact with it a lot. Other times, it's awful and they can't even translate half a sentence, even though they've had five or six years of English education.
Also, dyslexia.

Don't be such a grammar nazi. I prefer good English as well, but you can't get out more than there's in.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Also: all you complainers, clearly they aren't listening to you, or the game would be different by now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you don't shoot, you can't score.

iMBUE_
06-12-2011, 08:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Believe it or not, English is very difficult to learn if it's not your native language. I tutor kids. Sometimes, their English is great because they come in contact with it a lot. Other times, it's awful and they can't even translate half a sentence, even though they've had five or six years of English education.

Also, dyslexia.

Don't be such a grammar nazi. I prefer good English as well, but you can't get out more than there's in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, though, it is getting to the point where I can't read his opinions on things. But, enough of that, it's irrelevant.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If you don't shoot, you can't score. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

People have been shooting since AC2.

PhiIs1618033
06-12-2011, 11:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wraith_05:
People have been shooting since AC2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The higher the amount of trials, the greater the chance that someone actually reads it and implements it.
Statistics ftw.

Black_Widow9
06-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Well this has gone on long enough.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>