PDA

View Full Version : so...SC:DA is a horrible game.

vampirekid13
12-29-2007, 07:40 PM
seriously, i played chaos theory. and loved it. i decided to get SCDA and behold. awful game.

first off. trying to download the patch? cant. it crashes.

trying to play? that worked until the iceland mission. where going under water = major error and crash. woohoo. awesome.

i love getting crashes everytime i go underwater in a WATER BASED MISSION. its just so awesome.

so... a big generous absolutely pathetic 0/10 for this horribly unplayable game. thank you.

wait, im not sure i meant inceland mission. i meant the 3rd mission. the first real test for JBA.

vampirekid13
12-29-2007, 07:40 PM
seriously, i played chaos theory. and loved it. i decided to get SCDA and behold. awful game.

first off. trying to download the patch? cant. it crashes.

trying to play? that worked until the iceland mission. where going under water = major error and crash. woohoo. awesome.

i love getting crashes everytime i go underwater in a WATER BASED MISSION. its just so awesome.

so... a big generous absolutely pathetic 0/10 for this horribly unplayable game. thank you.

wait, im not sure i meant inceland mission. i meant the 3rd mission. the first real test for JBA.

lochang19
12-30-2007, 12:46 PM
I tallyed my crashes going into the game and it was something like 53 CTD's, 4 BSOD's (never had one before or since that), 23 times not having the Multiplayer load at ALL, and 15 times the DVD was rejected more than one time in a row.

I agree, ZERO out of ten.

BobbyBoyGaming
01-03-2008, 03:03 AM
i can play multi no problem but, i try to play signle player and in the first movie, my monitor shuts down saying "no signal" and i have to reboot. (no its not my PSU nor the CPU fan and no its not the graphics card)

i just bought all 3 components and they work in fine in everything else

Gyver2007
01-21-2008, 03:10 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Hey dude this game is not horrible because you think that it is horrible but for me it is not you moron people.

Boobisphere
01-21-2008, 03:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gyver2007:

Hey dude this game is not horrible because you think that it is horrible but for me it is not <span class="ev_code_RED">you moron people</span>. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GMO, BAN HIM. BAN HIM NOW.

savior2006
01-21-2008, 03:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gyver2007:

Hey dude this game is not horrible because you think that it is horrible but for me it is not you moron people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He's saying the game is horrible not because of the gameplay per se, but because of the bugs which keep him from playing the game.
You moron person.