PDA

View Full Version : Personas Hovering?!?!? WTF!?!?!?!

KHRYS_24
01-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Just had a match where it had my target hovering around. I don't know if it was lag or a glitch or not but he/she hovered around right across from me then away from me like an "L" shape. It happened twice in this one gameplay I had. so i thought it was just that game. So i left after that and joined another match with different people. And the same thing happened, when i spotted my target, he/she was just hovering around like 20 feet away from my character, crossing my path and howvering away from me. Then casually started walking regularly going behind cover. then when i caught up to him/her and spotted him/her from a corner, he/she was hovering again...

KHRYS_24
01-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Just had a match where it had my target hovering around. I don't know if it was lag or a glitch or not but he/she hovered around right across from me then away from me like an "L" shape. It happened twice in this one gameplay I had. so i thought it was just that game. So i left after that and joined another match with different people. And the same thing happened, when i spotted my target, he/she was just hovering around like 20 feet away from my character, crossing my path and howvering away from me. Then casually started walking regularly going behind cover. then when i caught up to him/her and spotted him/her from a corner, he/she was hovering again...

Squiddish
01-11-2011, 05:55 PM
San Donato?

I figured out how to do this on San Donato but haven't seen it on other maps.

KHRYS_24
01-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Mont St. Michel & Rome

Squiddish
01-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Well there might be spots in those maps that are the same, or it might be a different glitch entirely.

In Sand Donato, there is a spot by the church where the railing on the edge of the walkway is level with the ground. If you walk (WALK, not run) off at this point, you won't fall and will hover at that height.

My guess is that there are similar spots in those maps too. Or hax.

DoctorEurope
01-11-2011, 06:10 PM
The only solution is: Superman is playing.

Ooooor it's a glitch.
But I'm pretty sure it's the superman thing.

DeanOMiite
01-11-2011, 09:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Snipemaster666:
Well there might be spots in those maps that are the same, or it might be a different glitch entirely.

In Sand Donato, there is a spot by the church where the railing on the edge of the walkway is level with the ground. If you walk (WALK, not run) off at this point, you won't fall and will hover at that height.

My guess is that there are similar spots in those maps too. Or hax. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Confirmed. This happened to me the other day and I was really confused, I'm glad someone else has seen it...or maybe I'm not glad this glitch exists? Whatever. Anyway, if you walk out of the church, there's a little spot on the right wall before the stairs leading down that you can go all Air-Jesus on.

Talk about being easily identified by pursuers...NPCs can't fly!