PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to get my Harlequin back?

RangerRico
01-17-2011, 12:55 PM
I got my own PS3 because I was sick of sharing with 4 brothers, this also means I got a new account. My the Harlequin was on the old account, so I no longer have him. Is there any way to get him back. I still have the code, but it doesn't work when you enter it in in the game. Somebody please help

RangerRico
01-17-2011, 12:55 PM
I got my own PS3 because I was sick of sharing with 4 brothers, this also means I got a new account. My the Harlequin was on the old account, so I no longer have him. Is there any way to get him back. I still have the code, but it doesn't work when you enter it in in the game. Somebody please help

Soviet_Mudkip
01-17-2011, 12:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RangerRico:
I got my own PS3 because I was sick of sharing with 4 brothers, this also means I got a new account. My the Harlequin was on the old account, so I no longer have him. Is there any way to get him back. I still have the code, but it doesn't work when you enter it in in the game. Somebody please help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 harlequin per code sorry.

they'll eventually let you buy him on the PS3 store...just wait a couple months (or even longer)

and in my opinion the Harlequin is a horrible persona...way too obvious lol

ElliottLam
01-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Have you tried just using your old account to sign into the PSN on your new PS3? It's possible right?

If not then I *suspect* you can copy your ACB save data, along with install data, etc. from your old PS3 to the new one. Like a back-up so to speak. I'm VERY unsure about this so you might want to get some more info before you try it

FireTempest00
01-17-2011, 01:46 PM
It's a DLC so what you do is a PS3 to PS3 data transfer so you have all the ACB data on your new PS3 and log back in using the original PSN you used the harlequin code with so that you can still use him.

obliviondoll
01-17-2011, 01:47 PM
You can have your PSN ID registered on up to 5 separate PS3s.

Once you're back up and running with your old ID, there's a section in the PS Store for past downloads, in which you should be able to find and re-download your Harlequin.

Daveskie
01-17-2011, 04:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
You can have your PSN ID registered on up to 5 separate PS3s.

Once you're back up and running with your old ID, there's a section in the PS Store for past downloads, in which you should be able to find and re-download your Harlequin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure the harlequin is downloaded/unlocked in game and not from the online store and I was told that the character is saved server side not to your machine. As I said, not 100% on this but am sure that's how it is.

SilverStardust
01-17-2011, 04:19 PM
The Harlequin was an exclusive DLC for those who preordered the game from Gamestop.

(and no, you can no longer get the codes from the store - the promo code in the system will not print the DLC code any longer. I work there, and I tried the other day, because I forgot to get myself one of them).

Downloads like that are tied to your account, so if you use your old account on your new system you can access it.

Daveskie
01-17-2011, 06:27 PM
Trust me, it's not exclusive to gamestop but yeh, When you Enter the code in nothing is downloaded as it's all on the AC:B game disk. When you put your code in it just inlocks the content so it's not really DLC as it's not downloaded. When you unlock the content it is tied to your account and not the console.