PDA

View Full Version : no sound in multyplayer

razvantzutzu
03-19-2011, 03:00 PM
hello guys, a have a problem: i don't have sound in multyplayer, but not every time. sometimes i have sometimes i don't, i must exit the game and open again but sometimes its work after 4 or 5 attempts. any idea what is the problem? thanks

razvantzutzu
03-19-2011, 03:00 PM
hello guys, a have a problem: i don't have sound in multyplayer, but not every time. sometimes i have sometimes i don't, i must exit the game and open again but sometimes its work after 4 or 5 attempts. any idea what is the problem? thanks

izomaxer
03-19-2011, 03:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by razvantzutzu:
hello guys, a have a problem: i don't have sound in multyplayer, but not every time. sometimes i have sometimes i don't, i must exit the game and open again but sometimes its work after 4 or 5 attempts. any idea what is the problem? thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Surprised you can even get into multiplayer

GardnerPL
03-19-2011, 03:40 PM
Having same issue - I turn on the game, change to multiplayer and I have sound, nice. Then I change to singleplayer and still sound present. After that I change back to multiplayer and no sound since loading the MP menu, but in singleplayer still sound present... the problem is if that happens once then this will be permament until Windows reboot.

OS: Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 (happened the same without SP1)
Soundcard: Realtek HD Audio