PDA

View Full Version : How do I remove the radar on Ghost Recon during multi-player?

XyZspineZyX
08-21-2003, 06:53 PM
Okay, so I've got Ghost Recon on xbox and a bunch of friends and I like to play the multi-player option at work. THe problem is we can't figure out how to remove the little radar thing that tells us what direction the other person is located. We think it would be much more fun not to know. Please any help would be great. Even a step by step instruction, cause we're not too techy. thanks. much thanks.

s.

XyZspineZyX
08-21-2003, 06:53 PM
Okay, so I've got Ghost Recon on xbox and a bunch of friends and I like to play the multi-player option at work. THe problem is we can't figure out how to remove the little radar thing that tells us what direction the other person is located. We think it would be much more fun not to know. Please any help would be great. Even a step by step instruction, cause we're not too techy. thanks. much thanks.

s.

XyZspineZyX
08-21-2003, 06:57 PM
The only way i've found out is to cut a post-it note in half, and place it over each of your radars

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XBL gamertag: PYROTEK

"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning into the suffering."
Earl Simmons (aka DMX)

USMC DEP (delayed entry program)
Broward, Florida

Message Edited on 08/21/0312:57PM by PhantmRain

XyZspineZyX
08-21-2003, 07:40 PM
ha ha. seriously? oh well, i guess that'll have to do. It's weird, cause I have Ghost Recon on playstation at home and it lets you take the radar off. It doesn't make sense that it wouldn't let you on xbox. oh well. thanks man.

XyZspineZyX
08-21-2003, 08:04 PM
In the edit server or game settings menu, you just turn the Threat Indicator off. Only the host can change the setting. The radar icon will still appear at the bottom of the screen, but it won't work. Real men play with TI off and kudos to you for doing that. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-24-2003, 05:16 PM
The host person (xbox system) for the multiplayer game can toggle the threat indicator under the server settings for the game.
For XBOX:

Create a multiplayer gane, goto edit server, then server settings. The option should be there ( at least it is on XBOX Live).

I have never used system link before and hate split screens, so I can't speak to them directly.

Sitting quietly in the shadows..
Slowly I turn and crawl out to become...
A Slow Moving Target.

/i/smilies/16x16_man-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 01:17 AM
He's not talking about XBL guys, he's talking about at home, with friends at home

XBL gamertag: PYROTEK

"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning into the suffering."
Earl Simmons (aka DMX)

USMC DEP (delayed entry program)
Broward, Florida

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 04:00 PM
post it note? I have try that sometime..

There is No Power Greater Than X
=========X-BOX RULES============