PDA

View Full Version : if we admitt time travel is real would you be invunerable to it or not

raaaid
08-20-2010, 12:48 PM
this videoclip describes the life of a person invunerable to time travel

the time travelers try to change something of the future but theyre limited their free will by paradox

ive seen them in their faces

the oddest they can do is sheeting in their pants trying to do something odd while they cant do anything odd

well but imagine it like a mutual crazy attack of many butterflies

would it amplify the butterfly effect?

well watch this video

i cant even walk the streets and i cant do with this guy does

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx3m4e45bTo

raaaid
08-20-2010, 12:53 PM
i btw im out for a stroll maybe making this trhead makes it not happen

raaaid
08-21-2010, 05:55 AM
now seriously, probably theres no time travelling going on but whats going on in the videoclip is exactly what happens to me when i go out

id like to know what the videoclip wants to mean

this has caused me such an agoraphoby i can hardly go out

the worst of all its when it rains

ive accepted that nobody ever will let me go in the dry side of the sidewalk

is it cause people see me as the last monkey of the jerarchy?

that videoclip tells exactly what happens to me when i go out so i can be the only one experiencing that

edit:

as a sync:

as i was thinking well when it rains everybody is a bastard looking for cover before you

i took off my quick silver shirt and it was written in the inside:

BE BITTER BLAME EVERYONE

GoToAway
08-21-2010, 02:31 PM
Hi, raaaaid,

I saw this thread before you posted it.

Because right now I'm posting from the future.

I'm looking for people to go back in time with me now. Bring a weapon. Safety not guaranteed. I've only done this once before.

BillSwagger
08-21-2010, 02:46 PM
no paradox makes me invunerable to it

How would you know?
I mean, are there signs that you are invulnerable or would changes in time effect your memory of events that should've happened but didn't. So how could a person even answer your pole?
Thats just following the logic of it.

cool video, BTW.

Bill

stalkervision
08-21-2010, 05:45 PM
I find all your posts are mind benders raaid. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

raaaid
08-22-2010, 07:14 AM
ill put you an example of how im manipulated:

i was walking a narrow street and a woman was stopped in the sidewalk carrying an old man in a wheel chair

i thought:

well she is looking the opposite way to me so she doesnt see me and she is blocking the sidewalk

as i arrived to her and was about to step out of the sidewalks to avoid them she moved the wheel chair to let me room

she did it while she was looking the opposite way and just in time

how did she know i was coming?

why did she do such a show off her psionic powers

and how do i know im invulnerable due paradox?

a good friend of mine was doing something with his hand i dint see, but he smiled at it saying to the rest look, i still didnt look

a girl argued to him:

you can do anything you want as long as he doesnt see you, she thought i didnt hear her but i did very clearly

also my strolls have something more that isnt in the videoclip

some of the people who get in my way put a face of being like scared, i suppose its their checking they have not unlimited free will as it seems

or simply the videoclip is expresing how nowadays everybody tries to impose his way literally

edit:

for what i know about time travel by experiecne this is the solution to the grandfather paradox:

someone goes to the past to kill his grandfather

he carries a gun in his pocket and he finds his grandfather

hes gonnha take his gun out to kill him but he realizes he just cant even take the gun out, his free will is limited

he can keep trying to take the gun out he wont be able

so the grand father wiil cross a guy in the street and all he notices is a guy who puts funny faces

something like this:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/1522_rajoy.jpg

ill add that thats the expresion that half of the people who gets in my way shows

in the begining this attack was very effective

it started in 2002 and so many people getting on my way got me a nervous breakdown

now im realizing from the time point of view im indestructible and i laugh at these people who crosses my way and sheet in their pants god knows why

these time traveller get very bad hands and all they do is bluffing

now i know their strategy i laugh and get ready to win for sure, its my destiny, wahtever it means

raaaid
08-22-2010, 09:42 AM
the most probable of all and what it seems i have grandieur delusions

though whenever it comes to this thought i remember what my father told me as a kid

all the great people have grandiloquent delusions but they are right

in 2003 after my second nervous breakdown mainly due to the wild things i had watched on tv in a chat someone read my mind in a chat and pointe me to being myself lucifer

this lead me to all kind of paranoias and it was not till i got 33 when it started making sense

that summer i started seeing for seconds with my peripheral view as with central view and many other odities

yes i was about to get enlightened im pretty sure of this, what i was oding is regarded as imposible

unfortunatley one night i thoguth came to my mind saying would you sacrifice a nuked world for your interests?

as i thought no way a light aporach to me form the see and disappeared right above me

next day i peed 40 times without exageration and from then on all super perceptions were gone

yes i was luckier than jesus, when i tried to enlighten the wolrd, yavhe the devil made him chose: anuked wolrd or yourself crucified

i got away just having antipromicine and forgetting it all

yes lucifer means in latin:

enlightenment bringer

it beagan to make sense

my destiny that i realized of it when i saw as kid the razors edge movie with gene tierny was to achieve enlightenment and share it

in fact it should already have happened but again somesone badly messing with time, even nature laws

as a kid when i was 7 i was with my folks at the mountains

the wind blew i looked up and put my arms in cross and there i wnet floating up

just like the people in this videoclip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSPLGzQz97M

but then i remembered my nightmares

evry night as a kid i would dream i fell down and crashed violently against the ground

suggested dreams by demons messing with time travel of course

so i looked down scared of height and landed

could have been a dream but i remember it as real

another clue was a guys t shirt

it shoewd that tipical drawing of evoltuion with different homos

but in this one the last one was an angel

yes my supsicious are that heaven is earth of the future which is messing with time travel

but so is hell

they could by time travel save a person right before they die and leave a dopelbanger

also could have left subrrogates during the holocaust or war rapes

apparently these people got such a perfect society they want to share them with thir ancestors

main problem is you dont know which is heaven and which is hell

is just an eternal timetravel war between people from the future

but lets check what the uncyclopedia "said" about lucifer among some jokes

amzingly some coincide just with what i had theorized

he with holds a world record on going back on a hurricane

and he is trying to convince people that their soul is undestructible

i think the crazy tv which tried to lead me to a third breakdown in april was mainly due to this quote:

a soul doesnt exist therefore is undestructible

GoToAway
08-22-2010, 09:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCqRAVj1Zxg

BillSwagger
08-22-2010, 10:08 AM
i would question how you separate your duality from coincidence?

It is conceivable that someone could be walking on the same path as you and happen to cross in front of you at the same time...

"You know what?

I think we've done you a disservice raaaid so i'm gonna tell you the truth.
Your transmissions don't get further than the outer radius of your routers reach and so this show you put on with the internet is really staged. Most of the people you talk with are actually bots and have scripted responses because we already know what your gonna say.
Why do we do this?
Your a danger raaaid. Your ideas are too thought provoking and quite revealing to our way of life, but most of all we'd just like to be in control. So we have special places for people like you."

If someone told me this, i would think they were crazy.

http://www.saladinshrine.com/images/ClownFriends.jpg

Bill

raaaid
08-22-2010, 10:16 AM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/1.jpg

am i like ender?

raaaid
08-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Your transmissions don't get further than the outer radius of your routers reach and so this show you put on with the internet is really staged. Most of the people you talk with are actually bots and have scripted responses because we already know what your gonna say.
Why do we do this?
Your a danger raaaid. Your ideas are too thought provoking and quite revealing to our way of life, but most of all we'd just like to be in control. So we have special places for people like you."

Why do we do this?

if you really can time travel change it so i dont quote this

i know by experience you cant so

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

edit:

actually we all know time travelling only works forward

if you go to the past to change this you know you really havent got to the past right?

youve gone one eon minus one day into the future

so there youll find an improve more experienced version of myself while you apeears one eon devolved

the more people time travel the uglier they become

theres actually something between beauty and goodness

BillSwagger
08-22-2010, 10:50 AM
It actual has me asking if a person is capable of perceiving a paradox?
Say, for example, a situation lead you to repeating the same 5 minutes for 20 years.
You'd have no memory or perception of it because each time it repeats your memories restart also. So your perception ends up being 5 minutes time anyhow. So maybe people you bump into on the street are actually knocking you out of paradox.

I also have to ask if its possible to perceive a paradox or horizon if a say a person takes action, such as pushing you on the street, that leads to a paradox in their life that would've kept them from pushing you in the first place. Is there a glitch, or flash of light, or even heat when this occurs? or maybe just a sudden change in personas?
Okay, my brain is overheating now.

Bill

raaaid
08-22-2010, 10:53 AM
i used to hear unsual noises while this

but they were artificial into leading you paranoid

they change also the stream of thougth with sounds

in fact is pathetic they change everything except what they want to change due to paradox

oh i believe paradox to be the uncognoscible hand dont take to science its magic

edit:

what saves me from repetition is memory

whys should i care of a 40 years stroll on the beach that seems to me like 5 min?

well spent 40 years

thats something i noticed also they try to stop my time with freezing varying frequency sounds

could pass an eternity up to me i enjoy every single second of my insanity

they cant is pathetic again all they can do is get on my way an cause me agoraphoby just like the clip

why they just arent what they are allowed to, observers

GoToAway
08-22-2010, 12:11 PM
In all seriousness, raaaaid: You really need to talk to somebody.

You're extremely paranoid. That's not healthy.

raaaid
08-22-2010, 12:32 PM
dont you admitt if time travel was real the world would be a madhouse?

maybe its real thats all i ponder

GoToAway
08-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by raaaid:
dont you admitt if time travel was real the world would be a madhouse?

maybe its real thats all i ponder Yes, but you intersperse your ponderings with paranoid talk of conspiracies. You do it in many threads. For example, the ones where you believe you're always on TV or the time that you claimed that "special" programs were being broadcast just to you.

You seem to be becoming increasingly convinced that your fantasies are real. Several years ago, you posted mostly wonky physics threads. Now you're convinced that there's a global conspiracy against you.

There's nothing wrong with questioning things.
There is something wrong with honestly believing that you're some sort of messiah and the world is out to persecute you. That's not healthy thinking and hasn't ever lead to anything good for the person involved or society at large.

BillSwagger
08-22-2010, 01:50 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Questioning time travel, to paranoia, to "believing your a messiah"??
where did that come from?
That's a stretch even for raaaid.

To each is there own.

Time travel has always intrigued me, ever since my youth. Largely beset by the tragedies my family has endured over the years. Sometimes i think things were suppose to be much different, but the reality is that one should not focus too boldly on the past or you can lose sight of your future.

Bill

raaaid
08-22-2010, 03:56 PM
oh come on im just interpreting a videoclip

heavens belongs in the future where they are fighting hell messing with time travel

if you pay attention to doities you see their doing in that videoclip

edit:

and yes it sounds like i suffer a mesiah delsuion

but its not my fault some one reads my mind in a chat and suggests im lucifer

it could have been a hacker trick but it happened

edit:

also i think you are not being fair saying i sound crazy, i already know it

but im just sharing the many oddities i live

you would act fairly if you confrontated my delusions with reason, see my sig

for example how would you explain with reason:

that lady carrying a man in a wheel chair and move it in the exact momnet as to let me room all while she was looking the opposite way

theres only one answer, at least one reasonable

she had psionic powers

and i know perfectly how crazy i sound saying this so you wont see me telling this to a doctor

thats what trully makes a person sane in this world where everybody is insane:

to know what sounds crazy and keep it for yourself

raaaid
08-23-2010, 07:57 AM
when i saw this i pondered it as an hallucination:

a doctor saying he will kill anybody who gets in his way to become a god?

in the history channel at 6 pm?

this is from the invasors from the future:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqBiGPzFYgM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVyY03atzCc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8qRdFFwuak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgf8nXNo24s
how obviuosu got to be these weirdos come from a time line with a low gene pool?

now what if people form the future is messing with people lives

im suspicious maybe half of the wolrd population is in the know of time travel enslaving the other half through it

im a defence engineer i anticipate probable enemies