PDA

View Full Version : IL2 FB+AEP+PF - Joystick Problem Saitek Evo Force

RABBIDA
02-05-2005, 07:27 AM
I have just this week purchased the Evo Force joystick after upgrading from a MS Sidewinder Precision 2 due to the lack of support from MS.

Well my problem is that my aircraft keeps pulling to the right slightly - I have LOMAC, CFS2 and these are fine, I am using the profiles for each game that came with the joystick.
I have downloaded and updated the latest Saitek drivers. I have also patched FB+AEP+PF to the latest patch but still the problem persists.

I used to have a deazone setting in the sidewinder but I dont see that in this in the Saitek Control Panel.

I have also been through all the FAQ on saitek support site - this is really annoying especially when on a bombing run.

Does anyone know of an issue like this, or something I can do to stop the movement.

I do beleive this was fine at the start of the week, but I had to uninstall a couple of the games and move them to another HD and its hasnt been right since.

many thanks in advance

1.JaVA_Hornet
02-05-2005, 07:56 AM
Hi,
Your stick is great.
Almost every saitek joystick has an automatic
calibration. Every time when you have
started your pc you have to turn your joystick
before playing a game.

RABBIDA
02-05-2005, 09:25 AM
well I have now ruled out the joystick as being the problem, unplugged it and the same happens again.

I have it on EASY so there is no wind interference etc.. and still it turns itself.
Could this be the plane doing it, is anyone else experiencing this.

Very confusing.

RABBIDA
02-05-2005, 01:12 PM
well just to keep you all updated on my disaster - it looks as though the config files were corrupt or wrong. I have uninstalled FB + AEP + PF and then deleted all reg keys and files that were left around.

So now I have installed FB and it works fine, I am now gonna add in AEP then PF and see where it fails. Hope it doesnt

cheers

RABBIDA
02-05-2005, 01:24 PM
ohhh I need help.

As soon as I install the Ace Expansion Pack back comes this problem. Pacific Fighters works fine by itself as well.......

I am totally stuck now, just gonna have to install and not use AEP.

thanks for your patience people.