PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, it's called mouse sensitivty

ACBmouselol
04-03-2011, 07:05 PM
You seriously released a PC game that works for half of everyone? Are you actually reading your own forums?

Why not wear a sign that says:

YOU SHOULD REALLY PIRATE OUR GAME BEFORE BUYING IT! THERE IS A 50/50 CHANCE THIS WON'T WORK! LOLZ!

AC 2 had the same mouse problems, and now in Single player for AC:B they're worse?

The most I could gather was logitech mice seem to set off the most red flags. Logitech is probably the best mouse maker out there, I have 2 mice from them, they work AMAZINGLY, until now.

Ubisoft I really can't believe you failed this hard after having so many similar problems with AC2. I can see why you autoban anyone who remotely suggests pirating your games. You'd have to be absolutely ******ed to read all the problems that plague your game, and buy it regardless.

and I can't believe I felt compelled enough to take the 80 seconds it took to make an account just to say this. Ubisoft, it's called mouse sensitivity, it's very clear you don't really give a **** what happens, that's cool, your game is barely worth the bandwidth it takes to download.

BUT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BUY THIS??? You didn't even finish making it. If you did, my screen would actually move 90 degrees after going the length of my mousepad 3 times over on maxed in game sensitivity. I really wish I was exaggerating, but I'm not.

Retail, pirate, whatever, I see more complaining in the Ubisoft forum than the torrent forums. Not because the retail version is any worse than the skidrow version, but because the ubisoft forum is full of people who're sad they paid money for an unfinished concept.

[edit to update user title.. to banned.]

ACBmouselol
04-03-2011, 07:05 PM
You seriously released a PC game that works for half of everyone? Are you actually reading your own forums?

Why not wear a sign that says:

YOU SHOULD REALLY PIRATE OUR GAME BEFORE BUYING IT! THERE IS A 50/50 CHANCE THIS WON'T WORK! LOLZ!

AC 2 had the same mouse problems, and now in Single player for AC:B they're worse?

The most I could gather was logitech mice seem to set off the most red flags. Logitech is probably the best mouse maker out there, I have 2 mice from them, they work AMAZINGLY, until now.

Ubisoft I really can't believe you failed this hard after having so many similar problems with AC2. I can see why you autoban anyone who remotely suggests pirating your games. You'd have to be absolutely ******ed to read all the problems that plague your game, and buy it regardless.

and I can't believe I felt compelled enough to take the 80 seconds it took to make an account just to say this. Ubisoft, it's called mouse sensitivity, it's very clear you don't really give a **** what happens, that's cool, your game is barely worth the bandwidth it takes to download.

BUT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BUY THIS??? You didn't even finish making it. If you did, my screen would actually move 90 degrees after going the length of my mousepad 3 times over on maxed in game sensitivity. I really wish I was exaggerating, but I'm not.

Retail, pirate, whatever, I see more complaining in the Ubisoft forum than the torrent forums. Not because the retail version is any worse than the skidrow version, but because the ubisoft forum is full of people who're sad they paid money for an unfinished concept.

[edit to update user title.. to banned.]

monkeyuncle8
04-03-2011, 08:16 PM
why do you have a mouse for the console version? if you have an xbox or a PS3 and have such a problem with the mouse then just use the controller

primerib69
04-03-2011, 08:23 PM
^lol fail

theres a PC version of brotherhood bro http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

monkeyuncle8
04-03-2011, 08:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
^lol fail

theres a PC version of brotherhood bro http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeh I know but it is under console

I only own a computer, so I think I should know if there is a PC version

ace3001
04-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Maybe your super awesome Logitech mouse is too cool for Brotherhood. I play with mouse + keyb (a very plain imation mouse, I might add) and never had a single problem with mouse sensitivity. Granted, I set mouse sensitivity to full in options.

Ass4ssin8me
04-04-2011, 04:14 AM
Woah woah woah... Are you saying you PIRATED the game, and are now complaining that it isn't working as you would like? Why? You have lost nothing.. Infact Ubisoft are the ones who should be complaining to you. Honestly what is with people thinking companies are always in the wrong... Ever think that maybe

1. Your pirated version is buggy.
2. They can't customize the game for YOUR specific mouse? That it might be your fault?

AntiChrist7
04-04-2011, 06:07 AM
buy a gamepad it's much more fun, and you can use it for all sort of games

solidsam.cro
04-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't have mouse problems?
I just keep reading complaints about mouse sensitivity, but it works just fine for me. And I have 6 years old Genius mouse that I didn't pay very much... lol

Mr_Shade
04-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Thanks for taking the time to make a NEW account, to post that...

But appears that you already had an account - TsoBadGuy ?

Maybe next time, you should consider not posting a rant and maybe not admitting to piracy... on the official forums..

Have a nice day 'meee hearty!'