PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to go back to the Arab world?

tamer1992
06-19-2010, 01:32 AM
Simple question, would you like to go back to the Arab world for AC3/4.
I am saying this because, the origins of the Templars are from Egypt and Palestine/Israel.

so this might mean the return of Al Tayer.
in my opinion this would still add a great story to the game, I mean, as you saw in both AC1 AND 2
lots of pyramids symbols, and masonic symbols are included, which are dramatically related to Egyptian civilization.

I want your opinion about this, and include your discussion in the comment section below http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
And don't forget to vote http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DiamondBlade_R
06-19-2010, 03:11 AM
It's Altair, not Al Tayer.

tamer1992
06-19-2010, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:

lol it is actually supposed to be written like this
??????
so basically, it does not really matter how you pronounce it in English, cuz it is an Arabic name.

However, you are right, it should be Altair.
thanks for pointing that out :P

Alolo91
06-19-2010, 06:32 AM
I would love if they went back to the arab world. mainly because i am a arab myself. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SevketErhat
06-19-2010, 08:47 AM
I expect them to go to Japan this time around

Engioc
06-19-2010, 08:56 AM
Egypt, but no where else. I would still prefer Asian.

MostJadedGamer
06-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Nope I do not at all want to see the game go back to the Arab. I would love to see the game go to the French Revolution though. The potential would be insane.

MostJadedGamer
06-19-2010, 10:06 AM
The rumor was that they are actually thinking of going to WWII.

Not sure how I would feel about that. The main problem with WWII is that it has been covered so much. Certainly they could cover it from a totally different angle, but I think a fresh historical period is better.

Engioc
06-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by dennis580:

Not sure how I would feel about that. The main problem with WWII is that it has been covered so much. Certainly they could cover it from a totally different angle, but I think a fresh historical period is better.

On the French Revolution, well not sure I like that any more than Arab world again, just feel that's bit to close to where we've been/going with AC2/ACB. I'd rather see them go further away and do something totally different again so its more unique each time.

On WWII, I agree, I dont like that period at all, its been done too many times and I feel so many guns and other high powered weapons would destroy AC, I already not sure I like seeing guns and cannons in ACB.

rain89c
06-19-2010, 12:40 PM
A DEFINITE ((YES))!
i cannot stress the yes any further.
what i hate right now, its that they are taking ac towards the european world, which selfish and silly imo.
the european atmosphere does not feel "assassin-ish'' at all... they are doing it just to glorify european, its annoying...
the first ac1 atmosphere was breathtaking and a movie-like experience, every moment felt real as if i was actually walking in the 13th century of the middle east, it was just an amazing experience.

i hope they return back FURTHER in time to the arab world, or east asia is good too, just anything but europe... PLEASE...

altair was so much cooler than ezio. look at the way altair dress compared to ezio, altair looks SWIFT, DEADLY when he runs pay close attention. ezio looks like he is dressing up for halloween, he doesnt resemble anything "assassinish" which i find really annoying.

brotherhood4me
06-19-2010, 12:56 PM
I don't think it should only if it was going to continue Altair but I like Italy

EzioAssassin51
06-19-2010, 05:32 PM
I wouldn't mind but i voted no because I'd prefer we went somewhere else, rather than go back there so it feels like we are playing AC1 again with more refined graphics and a different character/plot!

BLooDLineS666
06-21-2010, 10:37 AM
well, it would maybe cool if the returned to the Arab world, but i dont know.. And i think it seems unlikely, since all of Arabic themes were abandoned with AC2. In AC1, things occured in Jerusalem, Damascus, Acre, so Arabic themes had to be involved with the game. But with AC2, they went to Rome, where no Arabic theme can be involved http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif but, if a historical event again (first Crusades, second Reinnesance) having happened in Arabic world and related somehow to Arabs, it can be possibe..

wanderer77
06-21-2010, 11:13 AM
AC2 confirms something for the AC universe.
first thing is that the templars are spreading, italy is proof. world history is proof. Rasputin, Ghandi, WW1, WW2, ABSTERGO.

second thing is that the assassins have to spread just as much to counter and adapt to the spreading templars. and they are losing badly since their small numbers are being divided even more.

returning to the middle east just for some fans preference would seem like a limiting choice given that we have a whole world of possibilities. literally.

what i dont care is where, what i do care about is what AC is famous for: open world freerunning climbing incredible buildings with awesome views, an amazing story, and the fun of killing. if they have all this i wont complain. much.

monkeyuncle8
06-24-2010, 05:42 PM
they have used the models for the desert way to much I am sick of seeing it

albertwesker22
06-24-2010, 06:08 PM
I would like to go back to the world. But I hate when people mention Asia and the middle east like the Middle East is not Asia. Asia is more than Japan and China people.

Stormpen
06-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
I would like to go back to the world. But I hate when people mention Asia and the middle east like the Middle East is not Asia. Asia is more than Japan and China people.

Yes, it's Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, India, Sri Lankan, Pakistani, Tibetan, Mongolian, Israelite, Palestinian, Kazakh, (part-of) Russian and..... a lot of other people.

albertwesker22
06-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Stormpen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:

Yes, it's Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, India, Sri Lankan, Pakistani, Tibetan, Mongolian, Israelite, Palestinian, Kazakh, (part-of) Russian and..... a lot of other people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well a thread I was posting in a few days back, a lot of the people were saying Asia needs to come to AC. So I guess I just had a hiss fit moment.

Deathgrim666
06-25-2010, 09:21 AM
yeah i would want japan or 2012.

El_Sjietah
06-25-2010, 09:40 AM
Did you just agree with yourself?

SevketErhat
06-25-2010, 10:20 AM
Ninjas are world second best assassin's after Hashshasins

Super_Sausage
06-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Persia would be good - if there are any assassin links to there.

klaytonmh95
06-25-2010, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by SevketErhat:
I expect them to go to Japan this time around

I just like italy and the holy land in ac1 asia wouldnt make since desmond doesnt look like asian unless someone else goes in the animus.

http://assassinscreed-brotherhoods.webs.com/

klaytonmh95
06-25-2010, 01:19 PM
http://assassinscreed-brotherhoods.webs.com/

i like assassins creed like how a fat kid likes templars.

Deathgrim666
06-26-2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
Did you just agree with yourself?

nah accidentally double posted the forums are acting weird for me.

albertwesker22
06-28-2010, 02:23 PM
Why would it go to Japan? I love Ninja's but didn't they say that they are looking for places not usually visited in games? The Crusades(Not usually visited) The Renaissance(Not usually visited) Japan and Ninjas have been done to death.

EzioAssassin51
06-29-2010, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Super_Sausage:
Persia would be good - if there are any assassin links to there.

Persia is the best place to go if we do go back to Arabia, seeing as it seems to have to do with the Assassins but even that will feel reused from the POP series!

Ru1986
06-29-2010, 03:00 AM
No Italy is the best if AC1 had every thing AC2 had (database and all) then maybe yes but after AC2 please dont make it leave Italy but not the Arab world been there done that Italy's better IMO. Would prefer not to be Japan or anything British. In fact if its not acient Greece, Italy or Renaisence ITaly then stay away from Europe Inca Peru would be interesting??

albertwesker22
06-29-2010, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
No Italy is the best if AC1 had every thing AC2 had (database and all) then maybe yes but after AC2 please dont make it leave Italy but not the Arab world been there done that Italy's better IMO. Would prefer not to be Japan or anything British. In fact if its not acient Greece, Italy or Renaisence ITaly then stay away from Europe Inca Peru would be interesting??

Even the people that hate the idea of Britain being a setting, would probably prefer it over doing Italy again.

Britain would be a great setting IMO. All you need to do is look past the stereotype type of the Tea Drinking snobby country that you think it is.

Ru1986
06-29-2010, 05:27 AM
LOL albertwesker22 i am a born and Bread South Londonder i know Britain is far from a tea drinking snobby country trust me mate growing up around here teaches you that pretty quick however that also means i have a fair idea about British history and IMO in comparisson with the two areas covered in AC games so far Britain would be a real step backwards as IMO Britsh history is dull in comparrison.

Hitman_H94
06-29-2010, 06:02 AM
I think it would be cool

Ru1986
06-29-2010, 07:36 AM
Trust me Hitman Britsih history is nothing to write home about. Well it may look glamorous from a non British point of view bu nothing half as exciting as what happened in Itallian history ever happened in british history. Its all very dull and the characters were no fun atall. If it is Britain then boooooooo

El_Sjietah
06-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Yeh, Churchill was shallow and the Industrial Revolution only a footnote in global history. Oh wait...

ILLusioNaire
06-29-2010, 11:30 AM
Persia wouldn't be a bad place to go to. It's the origin of the Assassins [the real ones] if I remember correctly. But I'd rather, for AC3, go to a couple places instead of just one. So you could go to Persia and the French or American Revolution, then go back to the days of the pirates and the caribbean. And this wouldn't be a bad time to go looking for the pieces of eden around the mayan temples. The time spent in each area wouldn't be long, but imagine if you could go back into the animus like in AC1 and just re-visit them, so you can free-roam once more.

lilbacchant
06-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Yeh, Churchill was shallow and the Industrial Revolution only a footnote in global history. Oh wait...

I'm still waiting ... how long is this going to take anyway?

raladin3d
06-29-2010, 11:00 PM
I kinda agree with people who say that Japan is a good place for the assassins (ninja) because ninja's are actually rebels against the Samurai's who were sometimes affecting the farmers.

in the same time I agree with some people who say that it is kinda strange to go to Japan lol.
but I guess it is a nice option to include http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

raladin3d
06-29-2010, 11:09 PM
also, this video ?????? Armor (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm2CFrXU19g)

shows the player other options for the countries and regions choices, in it you see Mongolia, England/Scotland (cant remember well O.o), Egypt, Persia.
and other places I cant remember, please mention them in the thread.

So basically what I am saying is, maybe the directors already have these places in mind, maybe they are waiting for the people on this forum to decide which 1 is the best for the next 1 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.
I am just sayin :P

opisamra
06-30-2010, 01:47 AM
If it goes back to the Middle East, I want it to be in a completely different time period. The best thing about the AC franchise is the way that the devs recreate interesting places and let us roam around in them stabbing everyone http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif We've already been to Altair's time and I don't really want to visit again (unless it's a spinoff). BUT, what I'd prefer is for the game to be set in a fresh setting that is completely different to the two we've had... e.g. India http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif or an East Asian country like Japan or China.

El_Sjietah
06-30-2010, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by lilbacchant:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:

I'm still waiting ... how long is this going to take anyway? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When a lightbulb pops up over your head, you're done.

Account_Deleted
06-30-2010, 03:15 AM
wait wasn't it already comfirmed/rumored, to be
in brtish like colonal age??

i'm fine with anything
but japan would be awsome
samurai , dynasty, emperors.

wait.. that's too far back xD

SpartanGraphics
07-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Not to fussed, but i still think altiar was a much better assassin.

greekassassin1
07-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Egypt or Greece might be a good idea...or something crazy like Caribean :P

EzioAssassin51
07-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:

i'm fine with anything
but japan would be awsome

But that was on Wikipedia so it could of just been a fan wanting it to be there, so he put it up!

raladin3d
07-02-2010, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Account_Deleted:

i'm fine with anything
but japan would be awesome

But that was on Wikipedia so it could of just been a fan wanting it to be there, so he put it up! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agree, lots of people just put random stuff :P.

anyways, I like the Al Tayer, he plays a great role in this series, I think, we should give him more story, because we did not really see lots of gameplay with him, that's why not much of people liked the first AC.

or maybe we can play the next AC, in different world, but connecting the story with the Arab world in a way http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I JUST LOVE THE GAME >.<

EzioAssassin51
07-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by raladin3d:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Account_Deleted:

i'm fine with anything

But that was on Wikipedia so it could of just been a fan wanting it to be there, so he put it up! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

anyways, I like the Al Tayer, he plays a great role in this series, I think, we should give him more story, because we did not really see lots of gameplay with him, that's why not much of people liked the first AC.

or maybe we can play the next AC, in different world, but connecting the story with the Arab world in a way http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I JUST LOVE THE GAME >.< </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Altair!

raladin3d
07-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raladin3d:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

i'm fine with anything

I JUST LOVE THE GAME >.< </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Altair! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by tamer1992:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:

lol it is actually supposed to be written like this
<span class="ev_code_RED">??????</span>
so basically, it does not really matter how you pronounce it in English, cuz it is an Arabic name.

However, you are right, it should be Altair.
thanks for pointing that out :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO, I repeat myself again :P
check the quote above

raladin3d
07-03-2010, 03:46 PM
all in all I guess I enjoy playing in the Arab region, if more is added to it than last tine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Astralcloak
07-03-2010, 04:46 PM
I voted yes, it would make it more interesting, but i don't think there should be an entire game/story set back in the crusades/arab period, maby just some flashbacks, time hopping or singular events that desmond looks back to in relation with later periods.

D00CH
07-03-2010, 06:24 PM
I voted no, because of all of things they didn't have back then, like drugs for diseases and you would very easy die from sicknesses

But now that i think about it, it would be kind of fun because the law isn't as bad as it is now..atleast from where i live.

raladin3d
07-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by D00CH:
I voted no, because of all of things they didn't have back then, like drugs for diseases and you would very easy die from sicknesses

But now that i think about it, it would be kind of fun because the law isn't as bad as it is now..atleast from where i live.

OOOK? lol, moving on :P

El_Sjietah
07-04-2010, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by D00CH:

1. It's a game.

2. Arab medicine was way ahead of European medicine back then, so going by your logic, we shouldn't get to go anywhere before the 19th century.

raladin3d
07-05-2010, 12:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D00CH:

1. It's a game.

2. Arab medicine was way ahead of European medicine back then, so going y your logic, we shouldn't get to go anywhere before the 19th century. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol agree http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Changchung
07-05-2010, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:
Well, in Turkish it's written like El Tahir.

2. Arab medicine was way ahead of European medicine back then, so going by your logic, we shouldn't get to go anywhere before the 19th century.
Yep. It's even mentioned in the game. Docs yelling that they got those remedies from Arabs in the streets. I think there was also mention of it in the database but not sure.

Anyway, there were 9 possible locations and eras for the new game according to one of the developers and they chose Rome. For me, AC's been the new locations, free running and architecture that you don't see everyday. So, I'd like to see some Far-Eastern or Egyptian or Incan architecture.

I was so excited that I maybe would see a Japanese/Chinese plot in the new game after finishing AC 1. But AC series is full of possibilities by means of new locations (thinking about the glyphs at the end of first game and the statues of assassins in the second game) and it won't lose it's popularity due to this unlike PoP. I don't say PoP needs a new location but it's just been disappointment after disappointment after the WW.

So I say if you don't like Renaissance Italy, you shall wait. I believe there'll be many more Assassin's Creed games.

Rares2cristea
07-05-2010, 01:29 PM
I think it should be a best seller on the PSN and the LIVE if the progammers would make a special division for importing maps.
For example Acra, they should import it as "Stolen Memories From Animus 1.0" (You know in the beginning Lucy gave that brunette a disk with some stoled things from abstergo) Just the maps, no missions. For Free Roam. And for brotherhood they should import Venezia.
That would kick a** http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

raladin3d
07-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by ahmet476:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:
Well, in Turkish it's written like El Tahir.

Yep. It's even mentioned in the game. Docs yelling that they got those remedies from Arabs in the streets. I think there was also mention of it in the database but not sure.

Anyway, there were 9 possible locations and eras for the new game according to one of the developers and they chose Rome. For me, AC's been the new locations, free running and architecture that you don't see everyday. So, I'd like to see some Far-Eastern or Egyptian or Incan architecture.

I was so excited that I maybe would see a Japanese/Chinese plot in the new game after finishing AC 1. But AC series is full of possibilities by means of new locations (thinking about the glyphs at the end of first game and the statues of assassins in the second game) and it won't lose it's popularity due to this unlike PoP. I don't say PoP needs a new location but it's just been disappointment after disappointment after the WW.

So I say if you don't like Renaissance Italy, you shall wait. I believe there'll be many more Assassin's Creed games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol as I said before, it is actually Arabic name, which means the bird ( <span class="ev_code_RED">??????</span>)

and about the location, if you want it in the Arab world, or Egypt, vote yes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

deskpe
07-05-2010, 03:04 PM
more europe please! i'd rather go back to the arabic setting over some china/japan setting

so far the french revolution sounds liek the best idea to me, the assassins leading the people against a templar gouverment or queen or hatever it was

not so good at history !! !

also roman empire and egyptian soudns fun... didnt they sorta blend even? or is that just soremthing i got from asterix and obelix

cleopatra and julius caesar?? soemthing soemthing

UBOSOFT-Gamer
07-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by deskpe:
more europe please! i'd rather go back to the arabic setting over some china/japan setting

so far the french revolution sounds liek the best idea to me, the assassins leading the people against a templar gouverment or queen or hatever it was

not so good at history !! !

also roman empire and egyptian soudns fun... didnt they sorta blend even? or is that just soremthing i got from asterix and obelix

same, i doesnt mind europe again. in fact i want it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WackoJacko_7
07-06-2010, 04:41 AM
The arab world would be a bad idea in the first place because it was a boring place, all grey and sandy colour, the italian renaissance era was vibrant and colourful, mad it seem less dull.

And anyway, i think that AC3 is gonna be in the present with desmund, which obviously im going to buy and play loads, but i dont like the sound of because theres a guy running round with hidden blades when he could just easily shoot every1 down with a gun... which i defo don't want.

mikeh1294
07-06-2010, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by WackoJacko_7:
The arab world would be a bad idea in the first place because it was a boring place, all grey and sandy colour, the italian renaissance era was vibrant and colourful, mad it seem less dull.

And anyway, i think that AC3 is gonna be in the present with desmund, which obviously im going to buy and play loads, but i dont like the sound of because theres a guy running round with hidden blades when he could just easily shoot every1 down with a gun... which i defo don't want.

The main selling point of these games is the Animus, Ubisoft ain't gonna get rid of that!

Seems a bad move, as the games have always been about swords and daggers, not pistols and rifles.

El_Sjietah
07-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by deskpe:

Egyptian culture had been severely mixed with Greek and Arab cultures by then. For true ancient Egyptian culture, you need to go back 5000 years, 3000 years before the Roman Empire came to be.

mrfishy101
07-06-2010, 12:58 PM

There is no way they should do the world wars or around that period, i mean, by that time, with machine guns and tanks and wat not, how is your character gonna beat them with the hidden blades? it wouldnt be fun if they just handed you a machine gun or sniper rifle. that would totally take the point out of assasin's creed. i think they could start assasin's creed 3/4 with the colonization of america! privateers, spanish templars, assasin tombs or something in the incan pyramids, scaling forts to assasinate governors or whoever's inside. come on! the possibilities are endless! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Changchung
07-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by mrfishy101:
There is no way they should do the world wars or around that period, i mean, by that time, with machine guns and tanks and wat not, how is your character gonna beat them with the hidden blades? it wouldnt be fun if they just handed you a machine gun or sniper rifle. that would totally take the point out of assasin's creed. i think they could start assasin's creed 3/4 with the colonization of america! privateers, spanish templars, assasin tombs or something in the incan pyramids, scaling forts to assasinate governors or whoever's inside. come on! the possibilities are endless! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Not that I dig WWII AC game and I like your location idea too but I think it maybe possible. In Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman doesn't use guns and stealths his way through the game if there are armed enemies in the area.

To emphasize, I don't like any FPS or shooting games at all.

sameer_monier
07-06-2010, 05:28 PM
It is a great idea, and i like it, Egypt would be a great place, but you also should ask when, cause there are alot of periods to be covered, there is the crusade (?????? ????????), there is The Mongol Empire (??? ? ???? ?????? ??? ???) or the old Egyptian period ?!

mrfishy101
07-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by ahmet476:

Not that I dig WWII AC game and I like your location idea too but I think it maybe possible. In Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman doesn't use guns and stealths his way through the game if there are armed enemies in the area.

To emphasize, I don't like any FPS or shooting games at all.

i suppose ur right, but still, if u dont do it right then ur screwed. no second chance once the nazis turn u into swiss cheese http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif . going back to my idea, wat if you could hire privateers to take you to a carribean island, like fast travel, but then they could also fight for you like the mercenaries in AC2. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif huh? huh?

mrlolololguy11
07-06-2010, 08:57 PM
you know what would be cool is if they went to egypt

mrlolololguy11
07-06-2010, 09:08 PM
assasin tombs or something in the incan pyramids
i like that idea better and i think that you should be an incan assasin do assassin stuff and at the end the spanish arrive you kill a whole team then get shot and die!!!

raladin3d
07-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by mrlolololguy11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dennis580:
assasin tombs or something in the incan pyramids
i like that idea better and i think that you should be an incan assasin do assassin stuff and at the end the spanish arrive you kill a whole team then get shot and die!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you like the idea of Egypt or the Arab world then vote yes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
the votes are really going well against each other http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

UBOSOFT-Gamer
07-07-2010, 01:36 AM
i like AC1, also it was a bit grey and sandy in comparison with AC2. But i am interested in the Crusades and it's facinating to me and i always wanted to play a game set in the holy land during the crusades and i liked it ver much! But compared to the Renessaince it was dull!

raladin3d
07-10-2010, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by UBOSOFT-Gamer:
i like AC1, also it was a bit grey and sandy in comparison with AC2. But i am interested in the Crusades and it's facinating to me and i always wanted to play a game set in the holy land during the crusades and i liked it ver much! But compared to the Renessaince it was dull!

hmm agree http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

raladin3d
07-11-2010, 04:42 PM
results are close
40% vs 49%
woot

UBOSOFT-Gamer
07-13-2010, 07:05 AM
results are close
40% vs 49%
woot

uh?

raladin3d
07-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by UBOSOFT-Gamer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raladin3d:
results are close
40% vs 49%
woot

uh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah results changed O.o

raladin3d
07-19-2010, 12:08 AM
thanks everyone for the comments and votes.
Again the results are somehow close 41% vs 49% it is close guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EzioAssassin51
07-19-2010, 12:33 AM
thanks everyone for the comments and votes.
Again the results are somehow close 41% vs 49% it is close guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Why worry about how close they are? It's not like voting for the next President or Queen http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

It's not like this pole is going to make Ubi set it in Arabia again anyway!

Bampire
07-19-2010, 02:15 AM
I would love to go back to the middle east with the AC franchise, but at the same time I would also love to see more of the world.