PDA

View Full Version : Patch questions

skull_duggery
05-22-2006, 08:59 AM
Does anyone know if 3.04 has a memory leak? I just started playing PF recently after finally being able to upgrade my video card and memory to handle this game. It starts off fine but the performance declines as I play one single mission after another. By the fourth mission or so, the game is considerably slower. I didn't install any of the 4.x patches since I read they use more resources because of the new flight model. But if 3.04 has a problem with memory management, I'd be inclined to install the 4.x patches. Any help would be appreciated.

skull_duggery
05-22-2006, 08:59 AM
Does anyone know if 3.04 has a memory leak? I just started playing PF recently after finally being able to upgrade my video card and memory to handle this game. It starts off fine but the performance declines as I play one single mission after another. By the fourth mission or so, the game is considerably slower. I didn't install any of the 4.x patches since I read they use more resources because of the new flight model. But if 3.04 has a problem with memory management, I'd be inclined to install the 4.x patches. Any help would be appreciated.