PDA

View Full Version : Biiiig Problem

blaink
11-16-2007, 10:55 AM
So, I was enjoying assassins creed, and I finish with the first 3 strings of assassinations and I go to Jerusalem to start my next string, and I go to the Bureau and the guys like "Go do research".... So I do, and I climb every viewpoint AND SYNCHRONIZE and still.... The quests arnt appearing on my map, now ive played at least 4 hours into this game and if i have to restart thats ganna suck but Id like someone to help me and tell me if I should or not. Thanks.

blaink
11-16-2007, 10:55 AM
So, I was enjoying assassins creed, and I finish with the first 3 strings of assassinations and I go to Jerusalem to start my next string, and I go to the Bureau and the guys like "Go do research".... So I do, and I climb every viewpoint AND SYNCHRONIZE and still.... The quests arnt appearing on my map, now ive played at least 4 hours into this game and if i have to restart thats ganna suck but Id like someone to help me and tell me if I should or not. Thanks.

TheECP
11-16-2007, 10:59 AM
it's not a glitch or anything man, sometimes the investigations are no where near the view points. Just pay attention to what the guy at the bureau said, and find them by yourself (using eagle vision helps) remember, white means they have information.

blaink
11-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Is there any way I can... Like re-listen to him? Because I didn't know they would start not marking it.

avsrule247
11-16-2007, 11:05 AM
I think this problem occurs when people start to do missions before they talk to the guy at the bureau. When you enter a city, go straight to the bureau and you will have no problems.

blaink
11-16-2007, 11:06 AM
I always talk to him first though I cant think of anything I did out of the ordinary, I didn't even get in trouble.

TheECP
11-16-2007, 11:08 AM
It's not a glitch or a problem guys, it's just the way it is. You just have to find them by yourself for this one.

blaink
11-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Ehh okay, How do I replay him? Because I forgot to listen last time.

TheECP
11-16-2007, 11:13 AM
That I'm not sure of. But I mean, there's always 6 missions scattered across, wander around long enough and you'll eventually get 3 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

blaink
11-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Heh... Well atleast I dont have to restart...

dd22cowboys
11-16-2007, 12:31 PM
hm i usually do investigations first then goto assassins bereau, saves me a trip. he just tells me to go do my assassination.

Faylinks
11-16-2007, 05:00 PM
can you tell me waht district the one in jeruselem is, or any recalitiobn of where to go?

xekushnr
11-16-2007, 05:09 PM
A new district in each city opens up when you go back for another assassination. You have to find the first view point in each area, then icons stop popping up. Remember before we got the game, where they said the map wont be revealed until you climb the view points?

Faylinks, if you hit start and go to Memory Log, and highlight the blue parts of the DNA, it will tell you how many viewpoints and citizens you have saved in the X District of the city where that assassination takes place. This is the only way I've found to figure it out, besides running to the border of each area and finding out.

Zeshal
11-16-2007, 05:22 PM
when you reach that point of the game, you really have to explore on your own, go to districts that are blurred on the map and climb boy climb.
that's really all there is to it =P