PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Leonardo Davinci DLC & other questions for a newbie

wanabgeek
12-14-2011, 09:33 PM
I have only started playing this game within the past 3 months and would really like to get this DLC. Does anyone know if I am able to obtain it anymore and where I can get it from? Also, do people still play ACB multiplayer now ACR has come out? I tried connecting to play it online recently but there were no games.

wanabgeek
12-15-2011, 11:17 PM
Well, I just finished the game and I am annoyed. I didn't get 100% sync on everything but I can't re-enter my DNA to do those last few things. Does that mean to do a 100% sync game I will have to restart the whole game?

ProdiGurl
12-16-2011, 04:23 AM
I need to find this out too, but I'm only in Sequence 5 - my favorite, the Banker.
I wonder if you have to sync it all before you hit the end?

I 100 sync'd everything so far except that first 8 minute Romulus Lair. I have to re-do that.

wanabgeek
12-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Yeah you have to 100% sync it all before you finish or you can't go back and redo stuff. I only had 2% to go and was might PO'd when I couldn't go back. SO I have re-started to get 100% sync. Least this time I know what I am doing so I have an advantage. I am not looking forward to doing some of the romulus lairs again nor the flying machine mission, that was horrible.

ProdiGurl
12-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by wanabgeek:
Yeah you have to 100% sync it all before you finish or you can't go back and redo stuff. I only had 2% to go and was might PO'd when I couldn't go back. SO I have re-started to get 100% sync. Least this time I know what I am doing so I have an advantage. I am not looking forward to doing some of the romulus lairs again nor the flying machine mission, that was horrible.

It took me awhile to get the controls of the flying machine (but then, what do we expect from a rickety parachute with wings? LOL)

That tank mission was just impossible. I liked the first Leonardo Machines one w/ the cannon on the horse coach thing... the rest just got worse.

So thanks to your [unfortunate] misfortune, I know I have to fix my failures before I do the last mission.

But ya, at least you know now how to do them.