PDA

View Full Version : Previous Game Data

Alderaan_Alpha
12-03-2011, 07:00 PM
So the previous 3 games I have purchased, played and beaten on the 360. Finally got my new super computer up and running and was going to buy it for the PC. But before I do, i was wondering does the game tie in any of the previous saved game data to this one, like how Mass effect does. I know its not the same type of story, but don't know if they include extra missions/different missions or Easter eggs. If they don't i will be getting for PC. Thanks!

S-EVANS
12-03-2011, 07:02 PM
No, but i think that would be nice... i like how mass effect do that!!!

Alderaan_Alpha
12-03-2011, 07:13 PM
thanks for the info. Ya i was trying to think what they might of done. There really isnt much "choice" during the main story lines of the games, like ME, but they could of done it with like how much you rebuild up the cities, or repair the shops, or all the side quests. I was thinking they could of maybe done something with that. But I guess i will just get it for the pc. Thanks

S-EVANS
12-03-2011, 07:16 PM
i made a thread a while back (poll) asking if people wanted some content style rewards as in mass effect it got 2 votes

1 said yes and 1 said no, so i think your safe to go PC version forever as far as AC titles are concerned..

congrats on your new computer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif