PDA

View Full Version : Slaughterhouse Blues

XyZspineZyX
11-18-2003, 01:09 PM
Hi guys, I'm finally in the slaughterhouse but can't seem to work out the trick to sneak past the 3 Alphas. It's the room you drop into and sneak behind some machinery and glass tubes. The first part is easy and I can get all the way to the boxes near the door. But there's an Aplha standing IN the door and another marching in a square. There doesn't seem to be enough room to squeeze past the guy in the doorway and getting caught is instant death from the overhead cannon. Anyone help?

XyZspineZyX
11-18-2003, 01:09 PM
Hi guys, I'm finally in the slaughterhouse but can't seem to work out the trick to sneak past the 3 Alphas. It's the room you drop into and sneak behind some machinery and glass tubes. The first part is easy and I can get all the way to the boxes near the door. But there's an Aplha standing IN the door and another marching in a square. There doesn't seem to be enough room to squeeze past the guy in the doorway and getting caught is instant death from the overhead cannon. Anyone help?

XyZspineZyX
11-18-2003, 11:37 PM
It is possible to sneak past the guy blocking the doorway. You just have to time it perfectly and try very hard not to touch the guy blocking the door. There is a time when both the guy blocking the door and the guy marching and facing away from the door. You have to wait for this time and go fast.

Do you know how to get pearl 16? That's the only one that I need and I can't figure out how to get it.

I hope that that helps and that you can help me

daemonstrueform

I am the daemonstrueform!

XyZspineZyX
11-19-2003, 12:27 AM
...I didnt mean to post this, all a big mistake....
Go back to your lives, this is not important.

Message Edited on 11/18/0306:40PM by HovercraftSX350

XyZspineZyX
11-19-2003, 12:38 AM
To HassleP:
I am stuck there also. /i/smilies/16x16_robot-sad.gif
I have had some exilerating,sad and twisted good times with this game /i/smilies/16x16_robot-tongue.gif . I just want all you people at Ubisoft and Michel Ancel and all those people that put there heads together to make suck a ****ing awesome game to stand up and pat themselves on there backs. And yes people I would buy them all pizza and beer.

PS. I dont have a credit card, let alone any cash, or even ID so I cant get beer, let alone get into a 14+ movie.