PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: (all), anti-logic game play, needs to be fixed. And...

SirLOL
02-17-2010, 07:28 AM
(Settings: Weekly digest)
Little nuances like the INABILITY to pick up enemies weapons, and use them against further enemies, is idiotic and lazy coding at best. Eternally infuriating at best is such game play. I am both a critic and a game collector who doesn’t care to respond to flam. So don’t waste your time.

II seems better than I, and more customization seems to 'soften' the overall 'blow' the developers created, as well as the producers, 'produced'. I still retain the fact it is still 'NO EXSCUSE'.

They say its based on historical facts, I think only a FEW historical facts are in play such as there was/is an Italy, and there was/is France, and they did have buildings and water. Much more than that, seems more embellishment than fact. Which I think that’s fine, however it should be clearly stated, except in regards to deceased people, which is an insult no matter what way you go with it. Involving historical figures doesn’t make the game any better unless you have proof. Now if you had proof, well that would be something all together different and wonderful, or dreadful depending on the moral implications.

IE: I am currently trying to locate 'hard' proof, that I can literally put my hands on about a certain assassin, who was uberly discrete, anti social, careful, and intelligent. This fellow whom I am speaking about, I ALONE have the rights to. The more I research, the more mind blowing things I find. However, what things I do know, I know personally, and it seems other people who catch wind of him or his history and try to misrepresent, are removed. IE one game company attempted to make a game based somewhat on his history and abilities, and I called them about it, I received emails back from Microsoft offering me great sums of money, I refused, and before I could investigate further this sub company vanished and so did all traces of that game. It was poorly conceived and was an insult to the original man. I am not going to speculate, but I have my theories of what happened. Finding hard proof, talking to historical professors, archivist, I find that they themselves, have the tendency to avoid his history, as it seems they are frightened to know too much, or start ‘putting 2 and 2 together’. Or to know too much will ruin there ignorant walk in life, as it will.

I am considering selling his story “under conditions” for safety reasons, LOL. I am sure no harm will come to me, but I can’t promise anything after that. I am not sure if his enemies won’t attempt to harass me, if there ARE any enemies left, LOL, which I doubt. However I don’t want to take the chance on someone else screwing up. The person who screwed up may be weak minded and too easily tempted to ‘go their own direction’ and then they will have to deal with the consequences, and I don’t want to see potentially good people who failed, pay a heavy price…again.

SO, besides this wall of text, (I am a writer and love to write. That does not however solidify any ability of spelling or grammar. LOL)

1. Make the game more logical.
2. If anyone of the original company desires more info on the ‘afore mention’, then you know how to contact me. I will be sending formal invitations as well, and you should get them by the end of the month. I may be marking the envelope just in case, and it’s not important or directly relevant to the offer. I was just informed that it may not be necessary, yet. (was going to post, then edit, but figured I would leave it like an email…its good to be well informed.)

SirLOL
02-17-2010, 07:28 AM
(Settings: Weekly digest)
Little nuances like the INABILITY to pick up enemies weapons, and use them against further enemies, is idiotic and lazy coding at best. Eternally infuriating at best is such game play. I am both a critic and a game collector who doesn’t care to respond to flam. So don’t waste your time.

II seems better than I, and more customization seems to 'soften' the overall 'blow' the developers created, as well as the producers, 'produced'. I still retain the fact it is still 'NO EXSCUSE'.

They say its based on historical facts, I think only a FEW historical facts are in play such as there was/is an Italy, and there was/is France, and they did have buildings and water. Much more than that, seems more embellishment than fact. Which I think that’s fine, however it should be clearly stated, except in regards to deceased people, which is an insult no matter what way you go with it. Involving historical figures doesn’t make the game any better unless you have proof. Now if you had proof, well that would be something all together different and wonderful, or dreadful depending on the moral implications.

IE: I am currently trying to locate 'hard' proof, that I can literally put my hands on about a certain assassin, who was uberly discrete, anti social, careful, and intelligent. This fellow whom I am speaking about, I ALONE have the rights to. The more I research, the more mind blowing things I find. However, what things I do know, I know personally, and it seems other people who catch wind of him or his history and try to misrepresent, are removed. IE one game company attempted to make a game based somewhat on his history and abilities, and I called them about it, I received emails back from Microsoft offering me great sums of money, I refused, and before I could investigate further this sub company vanished and so did all traces of that game. It was poorly conceived and was an insult to the original man. I am not going to speculate, but I have my theories of what happened. Finding hard proof, talking to historical professors, archivist, I find that they themselves, have the tendency to avoid his history, as it seems they are frightened to know too much, or start ‘putting 2 and 2 together’. Or to know too much will ruin there ignorant walk in life, as it will.

I am considering selling his story “under conditions” for safety reasons, LOL. I am sure no harm will come to me, but I can’t promise anything after that. I am not sure if his enemies won’t attempt to harass me, if there ARE any enemies left, LOL, which I doubt. However I don’t want to take the chance on someone else screwing up. The person who screwed up may be weak minded and too easily tempted to ‘go their own direction’ and then they will have to deal with the consequences, and I don’t want to see potentially good people who failed, pay a heavy price…again.

SO, besides this wall of text, (I am a writer and love to write. That does not however solidify any ability of spelling or grammar. LOL)

1. Make the game more logical.
2. If anyone of the original company desires more info on the ‘afore mention’, then you know how to contact me. I will be sending formal invitations as well, and you should get them by the end of the month. I may be marking the envelope just in case, and it’s not important or directly relevant to the offer. I was just informed that it may not be necessary, yet. (was going to post, then edit, but figured I would leave it like an email…its good to be well informed.)

CEO_of_Abstergo
02-17-2010, 10:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1. Make the game more logical. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make your posts more logical. I can't tell what the heck you are talking about - you have "rights" to historical figures? That is a moronic concept, yet you rip apart historical accuracy of the game that is in fact - historically accurate. Maybe you can sell your "rights" to someone who can read your rambling.

albiole
02-17-2010, 10:44 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

you dont like the game because its not based on historical facts? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Wonderglue
02-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Who gives a flying <span class="ev_code_RED">edit</span> about the random things you said?

Games aren't mean to be realistic since they are,well,games. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Here,have a hug http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

SirLOL
03-01-2010, 01:35 PM
If you 'people' lack the intelligence to understand what is written, then simply show your wisdom and stay silent, otherwise you show so many irreverent delusions filled with selfish ego.

CEO you haven’t don’t ENOUGH research. The game is theoretical at best with major intermingling of creativity.

As for calling me or my ideas moronic, it seems you have a self confidence issue, because only a fool would dare say that in someone’s face, and yet you have the cowardliness to say it here, with out first knowing what that person is capable of. I would give you my pity for what ever life has made you thus, but quite honestly, I have no pity for those who rile me. Just ask some local ex-business/store owners.

Albiole thank you for having the intelligence at least not to delude yourself like the others did. As you can see, I know what I am talking about. I know there is a little history involved as I stated earlier, and even the delv team themselves said so in the intro of the game, and the rest is creative notions of delusional grandeur. Yet is still amuses me that so many, others than yourself, feed into their own ego, and seem so easy to manipulate into some half witted vulgarity like:

Wonderglue However I give you credit for redirecting your over all attitude when I know that’s not something even most trained adults have the ability to accomplish with such consideration. However you said you don’t give a crap, and we see that’s a lie because you posted.

So with all things considered, I will show myself better and not feed into ‘thoughtless castings’. Nor will I post any further to anything else that does not deserve an answer, all other are rejected.

Have A Nice Day.

(Called Corperate: Had some nice conversations, and my options are open. How wonderful.)

Notifications OFF

Black_Widow9
03-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Please use one of the Feedback/Bug Report Threads. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7271009487)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>