PDA

View Full Version : Cool Guard Encounters Discussion.

iPlunder
11-13-2007, 03:49 PM
This will be the place, if it doesn't fail, where you talk about your coolest encounter with guards.
Mine so far is i was fighting two guards, and while fighting one of them i suddenly turned around and slashed the other ones face killing him, then turned and impaled the other one.

And as I'm typing this, i just had a one on one, and i didn't want to fight him, so i threw a throwing knife into his face killing him instantly.

iPlunder
11-13-2007, 03:49 PM
This will be the place, if it doesn't fail, where you talk about your coolest encounter with guards.
Mine so far is i was fighting two guards, and while fighting one of them i suddenly turned around and slashed the other ones face killing him, then turned and impaled the other one.

And as I'm typing this, i just had a one on one, and i didn't want to fight him, so i threw a throwing knife into his face killing him instantly.

ZakvsShotgun
11-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Cool, but you aren't supposed to have the game yet.

iPlunder
11-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Your new.. I'm in America, it was released today at gamestop.

delver1
11-13-2007, 04:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZakvsShotgun:
Cool, but you aren't supposed to have the game yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Y today is the 13

Ass_Creed081
11-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Yeah, and you're not supposed to even play this game.

ZakvsShotgun
11-13-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm in America too, buddy. I went to GameStop today, they said it comes out tomorrow (14th)

iPlunder
11-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Yeah, "buddy", Some have it today, some have it tomorrow. Do some research.

murdercitydan
11-13-2007, 04:07 PM
I live in Cali, usually the local gamestop where I live sells the game midnight the night before it's on shelves. In the case of this game, they told me to pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Sucky, I was excited to play tonight.

ZakvsShotgun
11-13-2007, 04:08 PM
Yeah, so get personal about it some more? Sorry my life doesn
t revolve around video game research.

iPlunder
11-13-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm not going to fan the flames, but my game 1st randomly shut down. First glitch for me.

Ace426
11-13-2007, 04:54 PM
lol it comes out today if you preorder it else for most places like me :P it comes out 14th

elvenmonkey13
11-13-2007, 04:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ace426:
lol it comes out today if you preorder it else for most places like me :P it comes out 14th </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I pre-ordered mine and the store will have it tomorrow. It all depends on the area, not whether or not you pre-ordered it.

ElKvass
11-13-2007, 04:59 PM
I live in Norway and the game isn't supposed to be released until the fifteenth, but the webshop I ordered it from just sent me an e-mail earlier today and confirmed that the game has been mailed to me. It's sent as normal post which means I'll probably get it tomorrow(14th)

fruni
11-13-2007, 05:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZakvsShotgun:
Yeah, so get personal about it some more? Sorry my life doesn
t revolve around video game research. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

then how do you know he should not have it?

iPlunder
11-13-2007, 05:31 PM
I think mine sold it to pre orders only, or they had all copies preordered. I asked if they had the shipment in and he was like, did you preorder? I said yah and he said yah we have it.