PDA

View Full Version : Totaly Disgused With Ubi Soft

WaR-121
03-25-2009, 03:04 AM
This is the 1st and last time i spend my hard cash on any ubi soft game ever . .AND WE ALL NO Y THAT IS . IT DOSENT WORK ONLINE . And many other problems . The only people that can play online is the one that have DOWNLOAD EILGAL COPYS, and using a vertual lan program witch now i im using aswell.

WaR-121
03-25-2009, 03:04 AM
This is the 1st and last time i spend my hard cash on any ubi soft game ever . .AND WE ALL NO Y THAT IS . IT DOSENT WORK ONLINE . And many other problems . The only people that can play online is the one that have DOWNLOAD EILGAL COPYS, and using a vertual lan program witch now i im using aswell.

Xanpaco
03-25-2009, 03:17 AM
I don't believe that...I know than Ubi is making or changing some...
I can not play with LockOn how before, in server Ubi...
There is than to wait...We shall see
PD: I can play Hawx on line without problems...
It's possible than "Garena" ??? It is the solution...

A salute for @lls..and the Comunity...

StewieGriffin09
03-25-2009, 08:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanfran:

Can someone translate this to English for me please http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif
A salute for @lls..and the Comunity... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Liquidrider01
03-25-2009, 12:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanfran:

A salute for @lls..and the Comunity... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What?

And yes UBIsoft fails.... not one word from them since the launch.

This game had so much potential, but they literally kicked it to the curb once they got their money.

WaR-121
03-25-2009, 12:38 PM
I totally agree im gutted they have MESSED THIS UP BIG TIME . I and many others will no dout give Ubi Soft a wide brith from now on . As saying that i been playing online game now for 6yrs and this was the first time i have purchased a Ubi Soft game , Which at 34.99 uk pounds for something that dose not fully work has left me feeling that i have my arse smacked.

Burpman
03-26-2009, 05:50 PM
I bough 2 games from Ubisoft in the last 6 monts....far Cry 2 and HAWX. Do I have to say something else ?

...YES... next time I'll wait and see the lists of bugs BEFORE buying again their products..