PDA

View Full Version : Rome and memories (spoilers)

maverick494
11-28-2009, 05:27 AM
Hey everyone,

This question is probably asked to death already, but I'm going to ask it again:

I beat the game, but Ihave some questions:
- I can't revisit memories. I'd like to replay the sequence where you have Leonardo's flying machine and the Vatican, because I didn't go to Rome.
- Can you actually access Rome or is it going to be one white patch of desynchronisation?

Thanks in advance.

maverick494
11-28-2009, 05:27 AM
Hey everyone,

This question is probably asked to death already, but I'm going to ask it again:

I beat the game, but Ihave some questions:
- I can't revisit memories. I'd like to replay the sequence where you have Leonardo's flying machine and the Vatican, because I didn't go to Rome.
- Can you actually access Rome or is it going to be one white patch of desynchronisation?

Thanks in advance.

TheEpicWolf
11-28-2009, 05:36 AM
To play the memory again you'll need to play through the game again and as for Rome it's only the one area that you play in at the end of the game you sadly can't go anywhere else.

maverick494
11-28-2009, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the quick answer. I guess I'll just gothrough it again. Atleast I have an excuse for replaying the game ;-)

- Do you think they might include the revisiting memmory thing in updates and patches?

- and an OT question: where did you get your avatar? I haven't seen that picture before. Care to post it in it's original size?

Thanks in advance.

TheEpicWolf
11-28-2009, 07:42 AM
It would be cool if they did make a patch for that but i dunno.
My cousin put it on for me i don't know how he done it, sorry.