PDA

View Full Version : could dot range be disassociated from arrows around screen border?

Mysticpuma2003
12-01-2004, 10:17 AM
I have flown online server where the dot range of aircraft is set at about 3km, because if it is set further then the 'red arrows' around the border of the screen become visible too soon. Obviously this is on an open cockpit server.
Could the arrows be dis associated from the planes 'dot range', so that there is no warning arrow of planes in close proximity, thus giving the chance to 'bounce' attack a plane?

I know it's a post that doesn't affect all you 'realism' flyers, but some of us like cockpit off, but this 'bug' would be geat to fix if possible.

Thanks, Neil.

Mysticpuma2003
12-01-2004, 10:17 AM
I have flown online server where the dot range of aircraft is set at about 3km, because if it is set further then the 'red arrows' around the border of the screen become visible too soon. Obviously this is on an open cockpit server.
Could the arrows be dis associated from the planes 'dot range', so that there is no warning arrow of planes in close proximity, thus giving the chance to 'bounce' attack a plane?

I know it's a post that doesn't affect all you 'realism' flyers, but some of us like cockpit off, but this 'bug' would be geat to fix if possible.

Thanks, Neil.